My situation

Teaseaddict

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 13, 2014
Hi,

I apologise in advance for this post as it may turn out to be a mammoth brain dump. I think this is the right place to post this.

Ok, on with the post... I have been lurking here for ages now, but the time has come to admit my needs and hopefully find some one who is I a similar situation.

Where to start... I'm male, 40, married. Ok if you are still reading that's good :)

I don't know how long I have known but I have always been submissive now I come to think about it. Over the last few years of my marriage I have attempted to broaden our vanilla sex to incorporate some of my kinks (chastity, role play, forced fem, cuckolding), without any real success as my wife is pure vanilla.

I must say at this point, that I love my wife and I will never leave her. But... I need an outlet for this kink inside me.

What I would love to be able to find would be a wife who is in the same situation as myself. Someone who is looking for a "normal" but kinky guy to have some interesting extra marital fun with. I should point out that I mean online fun at this point. It could just be emails, or kik or Skype if you prefer.

The fun would generally revolve around you dominating me in some way. I would love for my orgasms to be controlled (my sex life with wife is non existent now: purely because of life and tiredness getting in the way), so the only time I cum now is from my own hand, so you could control when I pleasure myself, make me edge and deny me. Ask me to dress up in wife's clothes and send you pictures etc...

I'll stop typing now, and hope that at least some people read my post. :)

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Hi Teaseraddict!
I read your topic and I understand you perfectly because I am in the same situation. For a few years I searched and tried with no much success. I chat in other bdsm websites where I was told a lot that online domination was rubbish and noone is really interested more than few minutes fun.

If I want to go further with my fantasies I should have to submit in real life. And this is incredible easy comparing to finding someone that likes to dominate online, even you are crossing all your limits. But, same as you, I love my wife and there are borders I don't want to cross.

I noticed everywhere: men love to submit online. Women don't like to dominate online except when they want to act for a money price. Mostly because men can develop feelings over an online relationship, they are gamers, they love virtual reality. Women are more realistic and not so interested in the virtual space like we do. (and it's a compliment)

I like your topic mostly because I find myself in it. I quit searching. So I just wanted to share my oppinion, sorry not an answer to encourage you.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals