My wife had an affair so I gave her kinky punishments. It was amazing.

CaseyJones001

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 1, 2022
I found out my wife was having an affair because she logged into our child’s iPad and I saw their texts. At first I was devastated and stayed up all night thinking I was getting a divorce, but then I got an idea.

If she would accept some dirty punishments I thought I could block out the affair and feel better. I talked to her the next morning and said I could stay with her if she accepted some punishments, and she agreed so we got started.

The first thing I did was stand her up, spread her legs, and kick her in the pussy. It was so satisfying to kick a cheater between the legs, that’s exactly what they deserve. I got her from the front several times, and also bent her over and kicked her from behind, which she said was 10x worse, but that she deserved it. I didn’t kick her really hard, but enough that she felt used and punished. She also got plenty of knees and spankings to the pussy before I was satisfied. Me getting kicked was also a normal part of our kink stuff before this so it was also fun to get her back for once. I found out I really like that kink both ways.

Next I bent over as far as I could and had her lick my butthole. This may not seem like much but we had never actually done this before, I had only licked hers previously. Since I had been up all night and not showered since I last used the bathroom it must have been a little nasty. After she was done I sat on her face and rubbed my butthole on her while jacking off and came all over her. That was all we did at that point, but things got even better later that day once the child was napping.

One of the punishments I told her I wanted was to poop on her. We had already done bathroom stuff previously like pee on each other, and I had farted on her before, but I had never wanted to go farther until she had an affair and deserved it. I built up to pooping on her the whole morning, even doing squats until I really had to go. I also peed and farted on her while I was getting ready, which was a lot of fun. I had her bend over in the shower, and peed all over her ass and pussy. It was great therapy and I felt like I was claiming her again.

When I was ready, I laid her on the bathroom floor, farted in her face hood because she was a cheating slut, then squatted down and pooped all over her midsection. It was perfect because it went fast and didn’t smell that much. I was really into the act of doing it but then cleaned up quickly because I’m not into the smells or anything. It was so satisfying to unload on her without any shame since she deserved it.

The next day I thought of another punishment. I had her get in the shower with her shorts and panties still on and pee herself in front of me. She said this was the worst punishment and not as fun as the others so we agreed she didn’t have to do it again. However, I did poop on her one more time, and I could again when I think I have a good one. Kicking and spanking her between the legs also became a somewhat regular thing. We even trading kicking each other, and she said “wow I kick you hard, harder than you kick me and you have the balls.” I think it somehow hurts more for her even though I go easy on her.

Anyway, that is how kinky punishments saved my marriage. Any other ideas for punishments that are really dirty but not too harsh?

Reactions: LittleKitten189

Paladintwk

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 29, 2015
Antartica
Post an ad on craigslist with her picture partially blacked out and cellphone number. Have the ad read something like "Cheating nymphomaniac loves giving oral BJ and receiving anal. 20 roses special this weekend only. She may need to get a new cell number but that's what she gets

Featured Threads

New Personals