My woman’s swimsuit fantasy!

Stevemac121

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 27, 2018
Hey guys and gals! I have this huge fantasy of crossdressing and woman’s clothes! However I’ve recently become obsessed with wearing a woman’s bathing suit to a public pool! There are so many opportunities to humiliate myself with the pool and locker room! I’d wearing woman’s underwear or clothes then changing to woman’s suit!

So anyone who has in-depth dares or ideas for this please reply or kik me pantysissy121

I’m an athletic male who loves femme but I’m not supper fem just love the thrill!

Jelineex

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
Well there is nothing wrong having a woman's fantasy by wearing swimsuit. As long as it gives you satisfaction. Challenging yourself is a good motivation to explore your horizon. You are free to do what you love to do as long as you won't hurt others. I think everyone deserves respect and the freedom to express our thoughts.

Caguioa747

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
there is nothing wrong with what you are doing your just expressing yourself. nothing to be ashamed of and you should be confident if that is what you really want. you are not committing a crime so you shouldn't worry about anything. make yourself happy all the time.

junrose123

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
I agree that there is nothing wrong about what you are doing as long is it is only a representation of your thoughts and fantasies. Many people are doing it to complement their selves for the satisfaction and attraction that they feel but of course we just sometimes needs to do it in a right place and at the right time so that we will encountered any problems alter on. We should remember that as long as we do it tight and we are not hurting anybody then be it and go with it.

Reactions: Stevemac121

Stevemac121

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 27, 2018
Wow that’s been amazing to read nd feel less worried abt doing this! Does anyone have any good ideas on dares to do in woman’s clothes/bathing suits at the pool/locker on? I mean I think I like it chiefly on the humiliation so anything would be amazing! The supports be amazing love you all!

Stevemac121

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 27, 2018
Hey don’t mean to be a bother just bumping this to see if I can get any help with some dares or orders or any fun humiliating ideas that anyone has! Will report back here what ever I’m told

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
Don't subject the general public, particularly a place filled with minors, with your kink.

That is just plain common sense.

Reactions: AmvetSB

Stevemac121

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 27, 2018
Hii guys I'm just bumping this seeing if anyone had any good dares or tasks for a sissy at an indoor pool

mr smith

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 7, 2014
Hii guys I'm just bumping this seeing if anyone had any good dares or tasks for a sissy at an indoor pool
heres one, go to the pool, under your male swimsuit wear a bikini bottom, you could even wear a shirt in the pool and underneath wear the bikini top, now here is the kicker, dont take a towel with you, when you are done, change into female clothes as follows : bra, tank top, skinny jeans, panties, and even high heels (if you want shoes), use your male clothes to dry off, if they are not completely soaked, go dunk them in the toliet a few times and return the male clothes to your bag, walk out and to your car in female only clothing

Stevemac121

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 27, 2018
Love this idea! First chance I get after covid I will be doing this!!! Just need the time for it! Any more are greatly appreciated

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
I recall two guys I knew did it as a dare years ago many many years ago The pool owner threw them out

Stevemac121

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 27, 2018
Hey guys, so did the dare above! And it was awesome such a thrill! I was so humiliated and embarrassed it was such a thrill. Got such funny looks in washroom. Was wearing chastity cage as well.

More dares or just ideas for female swimwear would be much appreciated

jean marc moignez

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jul 14, 2021
it is not a public swimming pool but a public beach
I wear a woman's swimsuit, a woman's panties and a chastity cage

Attachments

• jean marc moignez  (24).png
    jean marc moignez (24).png
    346.8 KB · Views: 22
  • jean marc moignez (120).png
    jean marc moignez (120).png
    485.3 KB · Views: 19
  • jean marc moignez (121).png
    jean marc moignez (121).png
    487.5 KB · Views: 15
  • jean marc moignez  (4).png
    jean marc moignez (4).png
    354.7 KB · Views: 20
  • jean marc moignez  (12).png
    jean marc moignez (12).png
    355.6 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: bribri

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Hey guys and gals! I have this huge fantasy of crossdressing and woman’s clothes! However I’ve recently become obsessed with wearing a woman’s bathing suit to a public pool! There are so many opportunities to humiliate myself with the pool and locker room! I’d wearing woman’s underwear or clothes then changing to woman’s suit!

So anyone who has in-depth dares or ideas for this please reply or kik me pantysissy121

I’m an athletic male who loves femme but I’m not supper fem just love the thrill!
Only do super classy 1 piece. Black or dark blue. You will connect with super classy women like say jacklyn smith that way without looking like a carnaval character.

The potential to be super psycho sexy is far greater as well.

Note: a bikini is just too cliche. Every super classy woman has a little black dress & an amazing black or white 1 piece swim suit.

White could also work well. Give us reports on how it went. -:)

Stevemac121

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 27, 2018
Thanks Hun, I love it I still am looking for someone who can piece together a really good dare for me at a pool or something to do with chastity women's swimsuit and more fem, if you have any really great ideas let me know like a whole experience from changroom till I have to leave. Nothing illegal or that would get me in trouble but something daring.

Stevemac121

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 27, 2018
Any useful tasks or ideas? Involving fem swimsuits, locker rooms, pools etc...

Thursday

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 13, 2012
Well this one may not be as public as you like but this is something I once did:
I bought a one pice female swimsuite for the main purpose of holding a dildo in my ass. The dildo was a rather long and thick one (length 21 cm / 8,3 inch; diameter: 45 mm / 1,8 inch) and I wanted to wear it in public without it falling out of my ass. So I've put on the swim suite to keep the dildo in me.... and then I did go shopping :)

It felt wired, especially since the toy started slipping out of me a little bit and was then stopped by the swimming suite. And whenever I was squatting down I felt the swim suite push it back into me... in public... hidden... while standing next to other people. It was surreal and great.

Reactions: Pissgiver

Stevemac121

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 27, 2018
Omg I loved this one. I did the same as you one piece swim suit. I put in my large dildo with a suction bottom. I got well lubed and played for aaehile before. I then put. One some street clothes. The chest was a pushup so it was a little obvious I was wearing woman's clothes. I went to the mall did the same thing when I would squat down it would thrust in. It was so hot all I could think about. My clitty leaked a bit in the front of my swim suit.

I'm open to more like this etc.. keep them coming this is fun

Reactions: shame_slug

Featured Threads

New Personals