• Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 3, 2014
U.S.A.
23 year old switch male seeking a dominant female under 30

Hello,

First of all, welcome to my little post
! I want to start off by saying that I am excited you snuck in here to take a peak. "Stay a while and listen!" Now, If you're a female, and have interest in a male submissive... I invite you to read on! (Note, guys you may read of course, but I am not presently seeking male dominants) I'll provide as much useful information as possible, as grammattically correct as possible, with a touch of humor as well. (Mandatory!).

Some basic background information before we get into the good stuff:

You can call be Johnny. I'm a 23 year-old male who lives in the U.S.A. I use my e-mail the most, but I'm not opposed to Skype. I will also be checking my PMs on the forum as well. I consider myself a switch, because I enjoy a balanced relationship. Sometimes I like to take the reigns and do the whipping, hehe, whilst most other times I love to be the one restrained, or ordered about. Please note, for the purposes of this ad, I am seeking a female master or a switch who is presently looking to explore the dominant side.

"But Johnny, what are you looking for in a master? I need more information!" Surely you do! And to that note, more information I shall provide on precisely that!

I am looking for any female who wishes to have a part-time slave under her wing. This will be an online relationship of course. There's no time commitment, you're welcome to play for a few days, or a few months. However, given my own schedule, and desires, I will only be submissive for a single person at any given time.

Note: I intentionally used "play" above because to me this is meant to be fun and exciting for both parties. There of course can be set rules, each will have limits, but the overall mood is meant to be more relaxed. Ultimatums won't work well here simply because of the nature of my work.

...mmm, the nature of my work! So most play will be on the weekends, but there certainly can be some during the week.

What will work best...

Offline tasks. My only concern is discretion. I have a roommate as well and will not be letting them in on the fun I'm afraid. ^_^

Initially any tasks or assignments given will get written replies. Eventually I will absolutely do pictures as proof. Webcam is possible from time-to-time but unlikely given my roommate is hermit. -_- Haha. I would be willing to keep a blog to, if that would be desired.

If you've gotten down here, thank-you for reading and taking the time. If I'm not quite what you're looking for, no worries, I'm happy you stopped by! If you are interested, or would like clarification on anything, please send me a message on this website. I will be happy to answer any questions or provide any information I should have included.

TL;DR: Seeking female dominant, online play, tasks/discrete bondage, willing to buy toys/clothes, available mostly on weekends, communication methods can be discussed as to what works best, no time commitment but I will not play with more than any one individual

Important Note: This may frustrate some of you, to which I apologize. I have some experience in the past with online/offline BDSM play and relationships and I am not comfortable with males. Sorry guys! You're more than welcome to message, but I will not be playing with you. I'm going to ask for some sort of proof you are who you say you are, once we're a bit more established. After that I will drop the subject matter and leave it alone.

Have a wonderful day,
Johnny
:pirashoot:​

P.S. If any viewers, or mods have any tips or recommendations on how this ad could be improved, I urge you to let me know! I just made this Kink Talk account, and welcome all helpful tips and critique. I have a similar post on GetDare. If this is an issue. Just let me know!

Likes, Dislikes, Limits...

Willing to explore::confused: Diapers, chastity, pony/pet-play

Dislikes::( Here, these are explorable... But likely used more as punishment than regular tasks. Watersports, cum play/eating, CBT, ice

• Kinks:
Under-the-clothes bondage, and predicament bondage. (Butt plugs, chastity, spandex/leotards/one-piece-bathing suits, etc), nipple clamps, clothes pins, self-bondage, femdom, gags, cuffs, collars.

• Experience:
I've had a female domme in the past but it didn't last very long because she wanted a a true slave where as I was seeking a playful, power relationship. To me you should always be able to laugh, and have an open discussion no matter the status or position. My previous girlfriend and I were both a switch, and we enjoyed most things bondage. I have also tried a little play online from GetDare using webcam and chat. If you have any further questions or curiosities, all you have to do is ask. I'm happy to share provided it's nothing too personal.

• Limits:
These cannot be broken under any circumstance and include public (online/offline), anything illegal in the U.S.A., anything that will permanently scar or damage my body, scat play of any sorts, extreme pain, blackmail. There may be more, so this list is subject to change. I feel before entering in any relationship, it would likely be wise to fill out a kink/fetish list so we can each recognize likes/dislikes/and limits of one another. Or at the very least I'd like to fill out out so you know.

Featured Threads

New Personals