subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Almost everyone remembers you. You are one of the best whores here.
Ofc dont take that as components. Even a slut is better than you. A slut would sell herself for money. Buy you.... than again what can you expect from a pig like you. I bet atleast one of your hole is leaking while reading this.
How about we let people guess, how many times you been fucked in your three holes. The closest one in next 24 hours will get to keep a pic with his or her name written on those sacks.

As for names. I say Mikey and miney or shoulder boulder, traffic holder,

Reactions: sexycandie1

sexycandie1

Verified Attention Whore
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 28, 2016
Almost everyone remembers you. You are one of the best whores here.
Ofc dont take that as components. Even a slut is better than you. A slut would sell herself for money. Buy you.... than again what can you expect from a pig like you. I bet atleast one of your hole is leaking while reading this.
How about we let people guess, how many times you been fucked in your three holes. The closest one in next 24 hours will get to keep a pic with his or her name written on those sacks.

As for names. I say Mikey and miney or shoulder boulder, traffic holder,
Let’s play this game shall we ;)

Traffic holder? :p

Reactions: subtlizer

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Let’s play this game shall we ;)

Traffic holder? :p
You only saw part of it. Cant say it's a name. But its shoulder boulder ( two big dead weights on shoulder as boulder) traffic holder ( i am sure as big as they are, they can hold traffic very well.)

Than again just stripping you naked in the middle of road can easily hold traffic.

As for the game, i say 7 times pussy. 4 times in ass. And about 30 times fucked in mouth.

I hope people can post their guesses as well.

sexycandie1

Verified Attention Whore
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 28, 2016
i didn’t waste anything… also let the others guess too

Sweex

--Verified--
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 25, 2016
Your tits are not worthy of a name, but we can give them a ranking. So in the history of the earth there have lived approximately 117 billion people and about 51% of that where woman so that is is a little over 119 billion boobs. So lets give your boobs a ranking of #120.000.000.000 and #120.000.000.001 cause even some animal boobs looked better.

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
i didn’t waste anything… also let the others guess too
Its good if you didnt waste aNy thing but that bondage can be more tight.
Plus its not my fault if people are lazy to not read your own reply on your own post.
If they dont participate in the game for next 10 hour or so. I win by default.

Featured Threads

New Personals