Eve34231

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 2, 2022
Essex
Hello,
I’m looking for a master who wants a new slave. I’m looking for online or in person. I started training with someone else who was great for a few sessions but then dropped off the face of the planet. Come and say hi, if I’m what you’re looking for.
BBW, blonde, live alone, lots of toys.

Last edited:

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
Would help if you answered your kik messages.
You underestimate the spam those posts create. Stuff like this can easily get 50+ kik msgs in a day. So in reality you just have to be lucky. She probably already is taken again. (she didnt reply to me either xD)

Reactions: Riya rai

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I second that. I’d never suggest a female on a kink site ever public post her messenger info. Guaranteed spamming. Use the site messenger as a filter and then give people worthy of it your outside messenger stuff.
I don’t care much for kik. But it also has the option to turn on/off allowing new messages from people not in your chat feed. So maybe after being flooded they turn it off. You’ll know based on whether your message is listed as S,D, or R

Reactions: Riya rai

Thygh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 5, 2023
kik , skype are not end-to-end encryption. Today I searched about those apps.
Thats mean, those apps might have to hand over private messages if required by law.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Thats mean, those apps might have to hand over private messages if required by law.
Kik is one of the most easily hacked as well. Modded versions of kik can also alter what you see on your end. The person can read you messages and the app still shows only delivered. It also is very easy to Fake the live kik camera pics.

Reactions: Thygh
D

Deleted member 64752

Ik thats why i prefer snap or telegram

Reactions: subtlizer

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Well, snap has its bug as well. It is possible to save pics sent. Snaps as well.
Its against the rules for me to disclose how its done until they fix it or put the status resolved. But there is a way.

Thygh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 5, 2023
Thanks for these valuable information. How is the private chat in the skype?

D

Deleted member 64752

Well, snap has its bug as well. It is possible to save pics sent. Snaps as well.
Its against the rules for me to disclose how its done until they fix it or put the status resolved. But there is a way.
Damn. I didn't know that.

Reactions: subtlizer

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Snapchat can be modded to get screenshots without notice. People can also use screen recording apps that will not show on the other users end. And finally the super easy way is just use another device and take a pic with that of the other devices screen.
Internet is never really secure per se.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Skype chat history and calls are saved in the cloud for ease of your account being able to be used on multiple devices. As such all that info is subject to monitoring or capturing.

SilverBlue

Suspected fake - catfish
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 30, 2016
Snapchat ...
finally the super easy way is just use another device and take a pic with that of the other devices screen.
Internet is never really secure per se.
Yep, a Dom was doing this with me on Snapchat. I only found out when he showed one of my snaps that had the edges of his phone screen in the picture. 🥺
Kink relationships rely on trust to work, that was a breach of trust because he promised to never screenshot my snaps... Of course I called him out on it, and he promised not to do it again, but "Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack in that mother fucker's reflection."

MasterDingo52

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2023
Hello,
I’m looking for a master who wants a new slave. I’m looking for online or in person. I started training with someone else who was great for a few sessions but then dropped off the face of the planet. Come and say hi, if I’m what you’re looking for.
BBW, blonde, live alone, lots of toys.

Kik is evel23421
Hello there,I like what you post here about your strong desire to be owned by a Master.

I am naturally & sexually attracted by a BBW ,blonde,single slave who is toys oriented.

Yes I do want to own,use a new slave like you.

Master D

JMaster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2015
Yep, a Dom was doing this with me on Snapchat. I only found out when he showed one of my snaps that had the edges of his phone screen in the picture. 🥺
Kink relationships rely on trust to work, that was a breach of trust because he promised to never screenshot my snaps... Of course I called him out on it, and he promised not to do it again, but "Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack in that mother fucker's reflection."
I had a sub who lied to me. Could never forgive her and it just ruined everything. Makes me sad and mad that people would do this. Trust is everything. Works both ways

• Sad
Reactions: SilverBlue

MasterDingo52

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2023
Hello there,I like what you post here about your strong desire to be owned by a Master.

I am naturally & sexually attracted by a BBW ,blonde,single slave who is toys oriented.

Yes I do want to own,use a new slave like you.

Master D
Do you have whatsapp ??

Featured Threads

New Personals