Need an Icy Hot alternative

SissySlut29

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 14, 2014
For causing that burning sensation/ pain on your cock and balls. I have used several other creams which I think are similar and none of them had any effect. The only one that had a mild effect was chinese tiger balm. But even then, I only felt it when applied directly to the head of my penis. Just some burning sensation, no pain. No effect on the shaft or balls. It also went away after a few minutes. Nowhere near the extreme burning sensation and pain for hours others are describing.

So, what can I use for the desired effect? Have you used anything else that showed results? Am I somehow immune?

Reactions: MushroomLover

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
Do not know where you are from and if you can get it but I have had good experiences with "Finalgon". Technically there is also "Finalgon Extra" but at least in europe you can only order it from austria. It is quite a bit harsher than normal finalgon is though.

SissySlut29

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 14, 2014
Thank you. I will get some Finalgon. Ordering from another country will take ages so I will settle for the normal variant.

As for Caspaicin HP, I see that it is available in the US. I am from Europe. I'm sorry, I should have mentioned it. I do see some creams that contain caspaicin (I assume that is the active ingredient). I will get one of these creams if Finalgon doesn't work.

SissySlut29

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 14, 2014
I finally tried it. Like with all such creams that I tried before, I only use a tiny bit at first to see its effects, only on the shaft. When I saw the finalgon outside the tube, it looked sort of transparent like all the others. Thought it won't have any effect again. Still I only used a tiny amount. A small drop on the tip of my finger. Evenly spreaded it out on the front of my shaft and rubbed it in.

After a 2-3 minutes I felt nothing and thought it also doesn't work. A few more minutes later "Hey, is it stinging a little bit or is it my inagination?" After about 10 minutes it started to burn and sting. Right now I am about 30-40 minutes in and it's pretty bad. It burns. It stings like needles where I applied it. I think it's getting worse. I don't know how long it will last. I tried cleaning it off with water but it did nothing. The only thing that seems to help is cold air.

I can't even imagine the pain if applied in large quantities. Or applied to the penis head. Or weating a condom so the skin can't breathe at all. Rolling on the floor crying level of pain probably.

I might try it again another time on the balls or head or in larger quantities. But I am worried about this.

kradyar

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 21, 2023
I finally tried it. Like with all such creams that I tried before, I only use a tiny bit at first to see its effects, only on the shaft. When I saw the finalgon outside the tube, it looked sort of transparent like all the others. Thought it won't have any effect again. Still I only used a tiny amount. A small drop on the tip of my finger. Evenly spreaded it out on the front of my shaft and rubbed it in.

After a 2-3 minutes I felt nothing and thought it also doesn't work. A few more minutes later "Hey, is it stinging a little bit or is it my inagination?" After about 10 minutes it started to burn and sting. Right now I am about 30-40 minutes in and it's pretty bad. It burns. It stings like needles where I applied it. I think it's getting worse. I don't know how long it will last. I tried cleaning it off with water but it did nothing. The only thing that seems to help is cold air.

I can't even imagine the pain if applied in large quantities. Or applied to the penis head. Or weating a condom so the skin can't breathe at all. Rolling on the floor crying level of pain probably.

I might try it again another time on the balls or head or in larger quantities. But I am worried about this.
i tried icyhot on my ball, cock, glance and urethra. on balls it‘s most painfull. urethra was dripping clear liquid for over one week.

Featured Threads

New Personals