Need help for a starting point

Needhelp

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2021
Hi, first of all sorry if i posted this on the wrong place or if there’s been a similar post. I’m kind of new to all these stuff. Due to my age (even though many would think i am old enough) i haven’t had many sexual interactions. So basically i am quite inexperienced. This year we started to, say explore each other with my boyfriend. And as far as we’ve read/watched these kinky stuff excites both of us. But we both live with our parents and can’t really have much free time or space to try new things. If someone could give me some tips about where/how we could start or how we could keep it discreet i would be more than happy.

Reactions: AndreMaze

AndreMaze

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 3, 2016
You can start off online, as long as you two are of the proper age, discuss the roles and your expectations you'll be fine. Make sure you have a safe word, and start off slow, there's a lot of websites for toys that can be controlled electronically (see kinkypeach). Understand each other's boundaries and have fun

Needhelp

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2021
Thanks for your answer. We don’t really have much problem meeting but could you explain starting off online in a bit more detail.

AndreMaze

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 3, 2016
You can use snapchat, kik, basically any messaging systems for play, or showing completed tasks, mutual masturbation

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
Hi and welcome
Everyone here has started at some point so no need to apologize for being new. My first tip is take your time, rushing things is often not the best idea, especially as some things require at least some basic knowledge what to do to not be a danger to the persons involved. Read about things, ask people (like you are right now), get information from different sources.

About discreet.
You mention kink as something that interests you two. Maybe start by saying what you both find interesting, as kink is covering some very big areas. Some will work fine very discrete other will be a lot harder to do.
And dont feel afraid to be broad or say you are not sure. It is more to get a general idea so i can maybe think of more concrete tips

Last edited:

Needhelp

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2021
Thank you. It is just that i never really talked openly about these topics so it makes all this figuring out thing even harder.

Sweex

--Verified--
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 25, 2016
You can both fill in a sublist, that will give you a good idea of what you both might like and then try those things you think you like. If you don't like it stop doing it and move on to the next thing, if you do like it keep it in your repertoire to do again. And keep trying new things on the list on your own pace.

Reactions: Merlin

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
Thank you. It is just that i never really talked openly about these topics so it makes all this figuring out thing even harder.
Sweex idea with a kink list is a god idea , one to find what you may find interesting and also to make you both look up the things on the list that you dont know

Or feel free to ask if you find something unclear here

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
if both live with your parents why not think on a scenario first then book a hotel room once in a while? I suppose you are just shy on being caught by your parents, not restricted by them (to come home early etc).
While you both are above legal age, I am sure your parents would let you loose and don't ask many questions. Just say you want to go away on a trip with your boyfriend. Good parents understand, don't be shy to ask.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals