need help with milking machines

Zeldee

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 6, 2022
I have been looking at milking machines for me. im so new to all of this so i need a little help.

I'm looking to get a machine that does not just use suction. i see a lot of machines that say vacuum but i do not know the difference between the ones that have pulse.

could someone please enlighten me, i want a pump that sucks but not constant, suck stop action.

please help

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Goat milkers are usually the best options for starting out, you can usually buy them in 2 or 4 teat version so that makes it easier as no modifications are needed if you get a two teat unit.
I believe Udderly EZ do a manually operated goat milker that is a great starter unit. Unlike the electrical versions it uses a hand pump action to create a vacuum in the system.
The pulsing systems massage the teat to stimulate better milk flow, their effect is negligible on humans as not enough teat is sucked in far enough to feel the effect.

These things are not cheap though, you need to be an enthusiast to start down this path.

Zeldee

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 6, 2022
Goat milkers are usually the best options for starting out, you can usually buy them in 2 or 4 teat version so that makes it easier as no modifications are needed if you get a two teat unit.
I believe Udderly EZ do a manually operated goat milker that is a great starter unit. Unlike the electrical versions it uses a hand pump action to create a vacuum in the system.
The pulsing systems massage the teat to stimulate better milk flow, their effect is negligible on humans as not enough teat is sucked in far enough to feel the effect.

These things are not cheap though, you need to be an enthusiast to start down this path.
thank you, looking into this now x

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
I have been looking at milking machines for me. im so new to all of this so i need a little help.

I'm looking to get a machine that does not just use suction. i see a lot of machines that say vacuum but i do not know the difference between the ones that have pulse.

could someone please enlighten me, i want a pump that sucks but not constant, suck stop action.

please help
ALL MILKING MACHINES ARE REFERING ORIGINALLY TO COW MILKING DEVICES (also goat milkers).

Because having 1 speed vac suction does not work say a vacuum cleaner for example, a suction interupter can be applied that mimics a sucking aka breast feeding mouth.

These as goat milkers have amazing effects on a female clitoris. I have used them on females there for years and it makes them go totally crazy.

In fact, i highly suggest being STRAPPED DOWN/RESTRAINED because i have seen women get hurt from uncontrollable spasming and flailing around.

When the suction heads are pre moistened with GEL LUBE, THEY WORK WONDERS ON ANUS, CLITORIS, NIPPLES, AND BELLY BUTTON.

Newer teat cups even work on guys. I am seeing ones that are 8 inches with 6 inches insertable, and 2 1/4 inches wide with 1.5 width insertable. These are around $20 on amazon.

If you need further info or sources = pm me.

Reactions: Horny4kink

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA

Electrical ones have pulse and suction control. I am finding good sets for around $100.

Old style surge milkers require an air source which most font have and which are damn noisy.

The newer ones also can have a separate pulsator installed inline when bought separately.

This is the way to go now.

The newest cow milker heads can take most guys average or smaller (6.5 inches and down) just fine and the goat heads do marvels for females.

There are several simulator apparatus on the market but non of them actually recreate a surge milker which should he simple enough to do with basic re-engineering and rescaling.

I would love to re-enineer them but wouldnt know who to contract to manufacture them.

Zeldee

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 6, 2022
i have decided on a double electric breast pump which i will use several times a day. i have looked into all advice and think this is the right course for me. Thank you all for your input

Reactions: The king

Trainer of Dystopia

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 21, 2022
i have decided on a double electric breast pump which i will use several times a day. i have looked into all advice and think this is the right course for me. Thank you all for your input
Best option for starting, a hospital grade double electric breast pump. Later, when the first milk comes down, you can still switch to a goat milking machine. They are very suitable. If you want to increase then a cow milking machine would also like to do its job, but watch out. If the udder is too round, the milking cups do not hold very well and you have the additional problem that you need bezels to close the other two teat cups. Ideal for pointed udders are goat milkers or the milking machines from Udderly Eze. For the head cinema, I recommend installing line sight glasses in the milking hoses. Milk is a matter of the mind, along with pleasure. Milking is a long time projekt, a good production sets in after 6 months

Happy milking
Trainer of Dystopia

Featured Threads

New Personals