Need help.

Rocky

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 19, 2020
My sub and I have been together for over a year. Our dynamic has been complicated because we are long distance. Because life has changed the way we feel, our dynamic is in jeopardy. We want to work on getting back on track but don’t know how to move forward. Do you guys have any tips to help us get back to the way we where? We communicate very well on our wants but we need something to push us out of this funk.

ameares321

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 18, 2020
My partner and I had the opposite issue. After being long distance, only seeing each other on weekends, he moved close to me and when he’s not otr we see each other every day now. We had gotten in the rut of working long distance and didn’t know how to balance, especially since we are also engaged and involved romantically as well. We finally found ways to liven things up and make distinct times for play. It helped us both to feel more in control. Also, I attribute our fantastic communication skills to being long distance and beginning our relationship in kink. There’s no room for misinterpretation when playing. I like to push him and have gotten to where he has no need to safe word because I can tell when he’s close to going over the edge.
A little rambling but I guess over all I try to spice things up. Pick their clothes out, have them write/read their deepest fantasies, control their food, put them in chastity. Something you don’t usually do that can change it up. And schedule time to play, video chat is amazing. And in the end I truly believe the LDR will be a blessing.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Long distance has nothing to do with it.

As long as you follow certain rules related to male and female nature and how they are most different and cannot be changed, she will stay attracted to you regardless of everything else and will do everything possible to make your relationship work. This works without regards to:
  • Long term or short.
  • Long distance or real life.
  • Plain vanilla, dom/sub, farmer/livestock, master/slave, or other type.
  • Length or relationship.
  • Etc.
Now there are things that do change, but the basic rules remain the same.

Kik or Skype me if you want to find out more.

Janeanais700

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 21, 2021
My sub and I have been together for over a year. Our dynamic has been complicated because we are long distance. Because life has changed the way we feel, our dynamic is in jeopardy. We want to work on getting back on track but don’t know how to move forward. Do you guys have any tips to help us get back to the way we where? We communicate very well on our wants but we need something to push us out of this funk.
Hey , you want her back

Rumamed

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 4, 2018
Hi, maybe your relationship has become commonplace. It happens to me sometimes. Everything works perfectly, but in a few years the stereotype is slowly creeping in there

Featured Threads