carli02

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 1, 2023
I am overweight and as a punishment, I was supposed to wear "punishment pants" for 24 hours. The pants were jeans that I was going to put on for visiting my friends but my fat belly hung over them and made them tight and uncomfortable. For bathroom breaks, I could only spend 5 minutes at a time in the bathroom with the pants down every couple of hours, but towards the end of the 24 hours I started taking them off for 10-20 minute periods (probably around 50 minutes total that I spent extra time with them off). Please punish me for not facing the situation this fat piggy put herself in.
LIMITS: Cum, piss (with the exception of not being able to use the toilet), sex, masturbation, anything involving the vagina, public or semi-public nudity, and sex toys
Currently I am staying with my parents for winter break.
I am okay with semi-public humiliation (ex: posting non-nude pictures without any identifying info), spanking, and breast punishments
I do not have anything that isn't a normal household item, but some useful items I have are:
-Binder clips
-Hairbrush
-Ruler

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
just do some humiliation.

Get naked on your fours, write down on your tits and belly.
#i am a worthless fat piggy and this is what I deserve for not doing punishment properly#

Its better if you do it in from of a mirror or a camera.

As for winter break i just want you to open enough windows to feel the cold.
Not too cold and not too hot.

Just an uncomfortable feeling of being worthless and used.

carli02

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 1, 2023
I have completed the punishment. Thank you for reminding me why I deserve this.

Scat@eater

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 7, 2024
India
I am overweight and as a punishment, I was supposed to wear "punishment pants" for 24 hours. The pants were jeans that I was going to put on for visiting my friends but my fat belly hung over them and made them tight and uncomfortable. For bathroom breaks, I could only spend 5 minutes at a time in the bathroom with the pants down every couple of hours, but towards the end of the 24 hours I started taking them off for 10-20 minute periods (probably around 50 minutes total that I spent extra time with them off). Please punish me for not facing the situation this fat piggy put herself in.
LIMITS: Cum, piss (with the exception of not being able to use the toilet), sex, masturbation, anything involving the vagina, public or semi-public nudity, and sex toys
Currently I am staying with my parents for winter break.
I am okay with semi-public humiliation (ex: posting non-nude pictures without any identifying info), spanking, and breast punishments
I do not have anything that isn't a normal household item, but some useful items I have are:
-Binder clips
-Hairbrush
-Ruler
Any possibility brown shower service and vomiting

Featured Threads