Need punishment

Submissive203

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 27, 2021
Hi, I have been not such a good girl (21f). I need a very harsh punishment.
I lied about my grades and cheated on a test in university. I have been disrespectful to people for no reason. I do not enjoy pain or spanking.

Things I will do: spanking (With cable or wire hanger), kneeling on rice, cold showers, writing lines, writing essays, corner time, no orgasms, and mouthsoaping.

I will not do anything else or post pictures. Please give me a harsh punishment so I will learn from this.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hi there and welcome.

This is a somewhat odd way to request punishment, really what you've done is list a series of punishments you already know and simply left the quantities blank. It doesn't leave room for any creativity in setting the punishment and with the condition of no photos reduces feedback also.
My point is that when you limit things too much you remove the incentive for anyone to take the time to respond, this is a two way thing.

For instance, I could say "spank your ass 50 times with the hanger" you respond "done", and the whole things is over. Not much for me here, and no real idea if you actually did it or not.

There is a fine line between providing enough information so people know what you have and what your limits are and "topping from the bottom" where you are basically directing what will happen. Now I'm sure your intention here was good, but the tone and general format make this unlikely to get much meaningful response.

Sorry if this sounds overly critical but I don't think this will get you what you want. I'd suggest working with a dom to get a rapport going then work on how to set your punishment in ways that work for both of you.

Reactions: subzzzero