need rules

anonymouspickle

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 25, 2021
Im a bad girl who needs day to day rules to follow and punishments if i break them. I live with my parents so it needs to be discreet

No blood vomit bruises public or pics

Reactions: wh0re2015

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Just punishment.
If you don't follow any rule the below people might ask, the punishment is: you are not allowed to use the toilet seat in the morning for 1 hour after you wake up. (I actually wanted 2 but it's your option, keep it safe!)

Sklavenhalter

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 26, 2018
Im a bad girl who needs day to day rules to follow and punishments if i break them. I live with my parents so it needs to be discreet

Contact me on kik: sklavenhalter79 and you will get rules, control and punishments

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I dont have kik sir. Sorry sir
you can make a kik account in seconds and quit it in days, then make another. It doesn't require personal info. That's what I do (I don't keep kik on my phone so I don't get bothered with unexpected kinky messages). Look for kik in your phone app store.

Of course I mostly appreciate people using the kinktalk private message system over kik. And the forum and albums. We are a kinky community, why not be together here?

anonymouspickle

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 25, 2021
Just punishment.
If you don't follow any rule the below people might ask, the punishment is: you are not allowed to use the toilet seat in the morning for 1 hour after you wake up. (I actually wanted 2 but it's your option, keep it safe!)
Thank you so much sir i will do this

Reactions: andrei

wh0re2015

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2016
I always nwed rules. I find it easier to obey that way

Kik wh0rexxx

D@riusKinc@id

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 14, 2021

Rules only.
You can't cum for 2 weeks. But there's a catch , you have to wear a crotch rope with a knot while sleeping at night to keep yourself a little bit aroused but you still can't cum for the 2 weeks

Neglect them if it's crossing your limits or not so discreet enough. Or make it 1 week if 2 weeks is too much

Featured Threads

New Personals