Need some painful tasks

Newsubfortraining

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 14, 2022
Hello everyone, as the title suggest i need some painful task as beginner. I live with my parents but have a separate room for myself.I also want some painful task under clothes in public ( which i can feel but others can't see) I will post a full report of the task here.

Likes- bdsm, bondage, restraint, gags, sensory deprivation, pain(not extreme), humiliation (not extreme), hidden public, punishments for longer period, crotch tie, temp play, nipple play/torture, breast play/torture, clit play, bladder control etc.

Limit- blood, scat, needle play, vomit, piss, anything related to family, friends, work, pics and vids etc.

Things i have - rope, tack pins, clothes pin, ice cube, hair clips, binder clips, water hose or anything you suggest i can gather it.

Destruction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2016
Here are few common items you may try:
Giver yourself a three layer rope shoulder wedgie. Before giving wedgie you may get 3/4 ice cubes inside pussy and/or ass. One rope should go right between the pussy lips, the next one through the left side of left labia, last one right side of right labia.
Secondly you may have a tac Bra.
With both of these, you may do some jogging/jumping jack or stretching exercises.

Newsubfortraining

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 14, 2022
Here are few common items you may try:
Giver yourself a three layer rope shoulder wedgie. Before giving wedgie you may get 3/4 ice cubes inside pussy and/or ass. One rope should go right between the pussy lips, the next one through the left side of left labia, last one right side of right labia.
Secondly you may have a tac Bra.
With both of these, you may do some jogging/jumping jack or stretching exercises.
I haven't tried 3 layers rope shoulder wedgie. Do you have tutorial for it? But the task is really arousing I will definitely try it and report it back!

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Lets try something simple for a start.

You will go outside for atleast an hour with your bra and or panties files with raw pasta the spikeyer the better.
Have fun

Wishofbeat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 20, 2018
Hello everyone, as the title suggest i need some painful task as beginner. I live with my parents but have a separate room for myself.I also want some painful task under clothes in public ( which i can feel but others can't see) I will post a full report of the task here.

Likes- bdsm, bondage, restraint, gags, sensory deprivation, pain(not extreme), humiliation (not extreme), hidden public, punishments for longer period, crotch tie, temp play, nipple play/torture, breast play/torture, clit play, bladder control etc.

Limit- blood, scat, needle play, vomit, piss, anything related to family, friends, work, pics and vids etc.

Things i have - rope, tack pins, clothes pin, ice cube, hair clips, binder clips, water hose or anything you suggest i can gather it.

Try this:

You can make a tack Bra (search for it) and use it during one hours outside.

The plan is, take the tack Bra, gag and a coat.

Your underwear is going to be a crotch tie, and the tack Bra. Get as naked as You dare and wear the coat over the tack Bra, and the crotch tie, the plan is to walk during 1 hour in some place using the gag, covered by the facemask,

Featured Threads

New Personals