need something ideas and advice for self-punishment

Kittyadri

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 2, 2020
Hey there, I’m really new to this and need some advice and ideas for self punishment.
i don’t like public humiliation, but I do like pain. I like bondage myself and when my cunt is punished.
it would be great if you could give me a few tips on how to best find an online dom.
Thanks😁

Reactions: PunisherH

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hi there and welcome!

I'd suggest you do lots of reading in the BDSM threads to get a feel for how things work as well as tips on getting started. A great intro can be found here;

As for task ideas check out the Training Room https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/categories/the-training-room.73/ where you can find lots of ideas.

Take your time and don't be in too much of a rush, this is a deep and winding rabbit hole you've fallen into with lots of great people and kinks to learn about.

exhib1

Verified Kinky Male
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2016
Berkshire
If you want some self punishment, go and pick some stinging nettles and brush them over your pussy and boobs, as much as you can stand then a bit more

Reactions: Naughty annabel

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
If you want some self punishment, go and pick some stinging nettles and brush them over your pussy and boobs, as much as you can stand then a bit more
Or start by testing them on a less sensitive area first at least... Allergic reactions are not nice if it involves things like a vagina ;)

Greatcornbow

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 23, 2013
Tack bra one size too small and lockable at the back. 24/7 for a week but you may remove it for washing half way through if you've a spare one.

Reactions: Naughty annabel

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Just things I've tried:
Find your pain level. Use a cable like a whip. Cables are really painful if you whip with all your force but do it softly and look at the marks they leave and how long they stay. For me the marks were pretty less than a week and I was kind of gentle on me.

Get used to paper clamps. Big size. They are really painful so don't clamp your nipple but the skin behind it. Remove them gently, don't drag them off, they have edges that can cut!

I just love to inspire from household items, not sexshop genuine ones. I am a curious self player.

As for an online master I'm pretty sure you learned to ignore your private messages already ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals