need to be humiliated

babyboyz

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Slave
Feb 22, 2021
pls just humiliate me, dehumanize me! give me sexual tasks to do in public, or punishments for myself <3 pls help to keep me entertained, im into nearly everything!

Iamamistake

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 23, 2021
Go to a store and purchase a lubricant and a cucumber the right size for insertion. Go into restroom, insert the cucumber and leave it in. Go back out walk around the store a bit and then buy a banana. Go to the same clerk. Go to restroom and toss the cucumber and insert the banana. Back to the store and repeat. Shop for interesting items of the proper size and keep using the same clerk. A reply here as to how you enjoyed your shopping experience would be appreciated.

Slutywhoregirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 9, 2022
Go to a store and purchase a lubricant and a cucumber the right size for insertion. Go into restroom, insert the cucumber and leave it in. Go back out walk around the store a bit and then buy a banana. Go to the same clerk. Go to restroom and toss the cucumber and insert the banana. Back to the store and repeat. Shop for interesting items of the proper size and keep using the same clerk. A reply here as to how you enjoyed your shopping experience would be appreciated.
Please give me a hole bunch of naughty task to do in public and the woods and on the Streep and a park

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Please give me a hole bunch of naughty task to do in public and the woods and on the Streep and a park
For the entirety of your next walk outside, park, street etc, you will be gaged with your own used panties underneath your face mask and wearing a tigth pair backwards (nsrrow back pice in the front) and pulled up.

For anything more you would have to write likes, dislikes limits and some toys, you can do that in a private conversation or here in this post.

Cheers.

Reactions: wh0re2015

Slutywhoregirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 9, 2022
For the entirety of your next walk outside, park, street etc, you will be gaged with your own used panties underneath your face mask and wearing a tigth pair backwards (nsrrow back pice in the front) and pulled up.

For anything more you would have to write likes, dislikes limits and some toys, you can do that in a private conversation or here in this post.

Cheers.
I like the idea of been Seen out in the woods and public parks and getting caught I’ll take pick and video for proof and I have dildo a vibrates and a but plug love being told what to ware and I don’t do face

Featured Threads

New Personals