needed punishment ideas

jessie24

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 24, 2022
i will be alone for a week from tomorrow so wanted to try some tasks or punishment ideas. i am new to all these so i dont own any toy but have all houseold items. can anyone one punish me?

likes : i have only tried spanking or nipple clamps so they are my likes
limit are cam,public,pics etc as i am not very open towards it yet

i would also like to buy some pain related toys which i can use on myself so suggest them too will see about the prices and all as i am still a student so the price range is limited

Reactions: PunisherH

beof95

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2014
Serbia
Spank your ass 100 times with a hair brus
Get a strong rubber band and flick your nipples 10x each
Spank your pussy with a wooden spoon 20 times
Wear a tack bra or no bra for 24h

ILoveKink

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 24, 2022
1. Fill a cup with hot water and put 2 teaspoons in it. let them cool and little them then press them onto your nipples.
2. Get a very still little brush and put a glob of hot chili sauce on your nipples and scrub it with the brush till it burns.
3. You can put a little of the hot sauce on your finger tip and rub it onto your clit. Don't put it inside until you get used to the pain.
4. get some sewing needles or pins, stera;ize them and push them repeatedly into the tips of your nipples till the blood ozzes out of them. You can shove them in more if you want.
5. You can try shoing bigger and bigger things up your pussy to stretch it and hurt it.Beth Cucumber 1.jpg
5. Tie you nipples with thin twine or string and leave it like that for a while, till they change colour and the a)hit them repeatadly with a ruller or b) clamp them or c) tie wieghts on them.

140827tbc1.jpg

jessie24

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 24, 2022
yes sir i dont know that i will be able to do all but will try

QwertyAsdfgh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 18, 2015
Go to your local stationery shop and buy a box of rubber bands. Preferably thick ones, but an assortment is always good. These will provide lots of options for snapping and constricting play

Reactions: ILoveKink

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
1. Fill a cup with hot water and put 2 teaspoons in it. let them cool and little them then press them onto your nipples.
2. Get a very still little brush and put a glob of hot chili sauce on your nipples and scrub it with the brush till it burns.
3. You can put a little of the hot sauce on your finger tip and rub it onto your clit. Don't put it inside until you get used to the pain.
4. get some sewing needles or pins, stera;ize them and push them repeatedly into the tips of your nipples till the blood ozzes out of them. You can shove them in more if you want.
5. You can try shoing bigger and bigger things up your pussy to stretch it and hurt it.View attachment 99838
5. Tie you nipples with thin twine or string and leave it like that for a while, till they change colour and the a)hit them repeatadly with a ruller or b) clamp them or c) tie wieghts on them.

View attachment 99837
To 3 ... Putting a sauce that can burn your mucus membrane and also often includes sugar inside a pussy is highly idiotic, unless you are really into burns and a vaginal fungal infection... Using ginger is a way safer method but even then I would advice to stay away from the inside and stay with the pussy lips and clit ... Or get something that is especially made to be used in a vagina ...

To 4 ... Really, you tell a random person to do needle play , with no training or idea of what they are doing that you know of?... Risk of an infection and permanent nerve damage causing loose of any feelings in them... If you want to do needle play you really need to get some idea what you are doing, I would advice to get into a class for needle play or technically you could also get a class about piercing for a lot of the info... Then you need to get medical grade needles ... proper disinfectant... medical cloves .... But hey you will learn that if you get what you need to do this as safe as possible and don't follow some random fantasy.

To 5 ... again something you should at least give some basic safety advice ... this is doable, but keep some things in mind , in case you need to get it off fast you really want medical safety scissors around that are flat enough at the tip so, in case, you could get under the string and cut it... "For a while" is a bit "vague" ... Don't tie it to tight, especially if you have no idea what you are doing, and stay at maybe 10 minutes at the most for first tries. That may increased a bit over time... Cutting of the blood flow into a body part completely is a lot harder than many people think ... but the nipples are a place where you could get to the point, if you go to tight. The even bigger risk is , as with clamps, to cause nerve damage. Any form of feeling a tingling sensation is a sign to stop right away, and also in that regard keep, especially first, tries on a low time.

ILoveKink

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 24, 2022
To 3 ... Putting a sauce that can burn your mucus membrane and also often includes sugar inside a pussy is highly idiotic, unless you are really into burns and a vaginal fungal infection... Using ginger is a way safer method but even then I would advice to stay away from the inside and stay with the pussy lips and clit ... Or get something that is especially made to be used in a vagina ...

To 4 ... Really, you tell a random person to do needle play , with no training or idea of what they are doing that you know of?... Risk of an infection and permanent nerve damage causing loose of any feelings in them... If you want to do needle play you really need to get some idea what you are doing, I would advice to get into a class for needle play or technically you could also get a class about piercing for a lot of the info... Then you need to get medical grade needles ... proper disinfectant... medical cloves .... But hey you will learn that if you get what you need to do this as safe as possible and don't follow some random fantasy.

To 5 ... again something you should at least give some basic safety advice ... this is doable, but keep some things in mind , in case you need to get it off fast you really want medical safety scissors around that are flat enough at the tip so, in case, you could get under the string and cut it... "For a while" is a bit "vague" ... Don't tie it to tight, especially if you have no idea what you are doing, and stay at maybe 10 minutes at the most for first tries. That may increased a bit over time... Cutting of the blood flow into a body part completely is a lot harder than many people think ... but the nipples are a place where you could get to the point, if you go to tight. The even bigger risk is , as with clamps, to cause nerve damage. Any form of feeling a tingling sensation is a sign to stop right away, and also in that regard keep, especially first, tries on a low time.
Good Advice, I must admit that I am only suggesting what was done to me and women asked me to do to themselves. Thinggs they did solo before I came along. So I am not above recieving advice, so thank you.

Featured Threads

New Personals