needed self punishment ideas

slavegirl18

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 15, 2022
hey there i am new to this website but had heard of it i needed some self tasks to do can you ppl help me out. i am living with my parents for now so can do tasks which do not make sounds.basically i am into nipple play and other quite stuff. i have needles, nipple pump,clamps for now

limits : permanent damage , family, cam, pics

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
What do you mean by "self tasks"? "Just" tasks you can do on your own?

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
hey there i am new to this website but had heard of it i needed some self tasks to do can you ppl help me out. i am living with my parents for now so can do tasks which do not make sounds.basically i am into nipple play and other quite stuff. i have needles, nipple pump,clamps for now

limits : permanent damage , family, cam, pics
If u are a masochist and want to try needle play ,start a conversation with me for instructions.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
This same general post comes up almost weekly from differing accounts. Always I live with parents need quiet tasks etc.

Anyways if you are in fact Legit. I would not recommend needle play online with anyone. Especially if you have no real experience with it. It is very easy to cause damage and perm injury.

Don’t trust the guys who say they’ll help with it. They won’t be paying your medical bills and they surely can’t step in and help you if things go wrong in the moment. This is really a kink you should find a local vetted experienced person to assist with. Even better someone with medical training of some sorts.

slavegirl18

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 15, 2022
thanks for the advice by the way i did see a lot of posts similar but as i a student i am living with my parents for vacation so.......

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Lets see, for some easy starts and self experimentation here are some inconsoicuos things for "punishment"

Clothspins for claiming of nippels, don't keep them on longer than 15min at a time, taking them of earlyer and rotating them every couple minutes gives better results.

For strait pain to nippels or clit, try the following the painlessly is least to most:

Toothpaste
Ginger
Cayennepepper

Nailpolish (this is rather extreme and lasts for 1-4 hours without any way to make it stop prior)

Those are save and do not cause lasting damage.

I do recomend you do some foogeling on your own before playing with them tho.

Cheers and happy kicking.

beof95

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2014
Serbia
Dont wear underwear for 48h, wear skirts and dresses only during that time

you should by some tacks (they are cheep) and make a tack bra and wear it for an hour or two while on a walk (or just around the house)

beof95

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2014
Serbia
if you have clothes pins and some string (floss will do) and you are alone at home, put clothes pins/desk clamps/clamps on your nipples and tie the string to the door and to the clamps and then edge with the door open, once you are on the edge stop and slam the door so it rips off the clamps (the rope should be tight when the door is half way closed or more, but no more then 3 inch from being fully closed so it has some room to pull and build up momentum

beof95

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2014
Serbia
but i dont live alone sry
you can do the task when your parents are out of the house, when you know you will be alone for 1 hour

twist your nipples 10 times then twist your clit 10 times, repeat this 10 times harder each time

give yourself a bra connected wedgie and wear it for 1 hour

kneel on rice in the corner naked for 15 min thinking about what a slut you are

• Haha
Reactions: subzzzero

Featured Threads

New Personals