Needed suggestions

Anshi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 16, 2019
I am new to bdsm but my boyfriend demand that I have to keep my tits tied for longer time at day time with rubber bands and at night time with ropes

Pls suggest is it good or health to do so

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hello and welcome and thanks for this excellent question.

I would say generally no it is not safe to keep tits tied all the time. Of course that will depend on how tight they are tied, rubber bands are usually tightest and should not be used for more than 45 minutes absolute maximum.
My rule of thumb is, rubber bands 20-30 minutes is quite safe any longer needs to be monitored carefully.
For rope it varies much more, a light tie that isn't constricting blood supply is safe for expended periods of several hours. However the tighter the binding the shorter it is safe to keep them bound.

As with any kind of bondage that is tight enough to restrict blood supply constant monitoring is crucial, the issues that can develop if you exceed this include blood clots and tissue necrosis which are both very dangerous.

A good guide for this kind of play if you want to keep it up all day is that you must leave the binding off as long as you have it on. So if you put rubber bands on your tits for 30 minutes, take them of for 30 minutes before putting them back on again. This ensures the tissues get a refreshed blood supply for long enough to prevent problems.

Reactions: subzzzero

Anshi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 16, 2019
Hello and welcome and thanks for this excellent question.

I would say generally no it is not safe to keep tits tied all the time. Of course that will depend on how tight they are tied, rubber bands are usually tightest and should not be used for more than 45 minutes absolute maximum.
My rule of thumb is, rubber bands 20-30 minutes is quite safe any longer needs to be monitored carefully.
For rope it varies much more, a light tie that isn't constricting blood supply is safe for expended periods of several hours. However the tighter the binding the shorter it is safe to keep them bound.

As with any kind of bondage that is tight enough to restrict blood supply constant monitoring is crucial, the issues that can develop if you exceed this include blood clots and tissue necrosis which are both very dangerous.

A good guide for this kind of play if you want to keep it up all day is that you must leave the binding off as long as you have it on. So if you put rubber bands on your tits for 30 minutes, take them of for 30 minutes before putting them back on again. This ensures the tissues get a refreshed blood supply for long enough to prevent problems.
Thanx very much I will try to convince him for that

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
If you can't convince him of that, dump him!
I must agree to this. While you might want to play RACK (risk aware consensual kink), you probably want to use SSC (safe, sane, consensual) until you got a little more experience. RACK requires you to be risk aware, which requires you to have at least some experience.

As long as you use SSC, anything that might damage your body permanently should be out of scope - especially if it might kill you. If he doesn't understand this, he isn't a good Dom. So I strongly hope he does.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Anshi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 16, 2019
I must agree to this. While you might want to play RACK (risk aware consensual kink), you probably want to use SSC (safe, sane, consensual) until you got a little more experience. RACK requires you to be risk aware, which requires you to have at least some experience.

As long as you use SSC, anything that might damage your body permanently should be out of scope - especially if it might kill you. If he doesn't understand this, he isn't a good Dom. So I strongly hope he does.
Yes he understand now we both are new in bdsm so he just want me to do as he wish that's why we created this post so we can find out its doable or not thanx for ur suggestion

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Yes he understand now we both are new in bdsm so he just want me to do as he wish that's why we created this post so we can find out its doable or not thanx for ur suggestion

You mean he actually instructed you to post this question?

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
But that doesn't mean he will be a bad Dominant. I guess he should do his homework as soon as possible.

Reactions: Magnetic

Anshi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 16, 2019
Yes maybe he will learn fast but his learning is painfull for me

justabunbun

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 14, 2019
Yes maybe he will learn fast but his learning is painfull for me
then, (this is just my opinion/advice) you guys need to take a break from kink and educate yourselves on potential dangers, establish timeframes and limits, and it also seems like you need to communicate more? if he won’t do that, then leave him :/

Reactions: subzzzero

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Get a third party unbiased mentor to help out. As the others stated this is very obvious he needs guidance and education. A new person exploring is all fine and good but two people together new and unaware can get dangerous fast. I have seen far too many subs hurt from a "dom" who is just winging it and unaware of the risks and aftercare needed.

Featured Threads

New Personals