Needle and other blood play discussion group

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Advance warning: If you find anything about needles and blood triggering or just icky then read no further!

Something you may have noticed about my posts is that I don't give out tasks or ideas that involve needles and other types of blood play.
There are several reasons I don't, first and foremost I consider it be a specialized form of play that requires extra care and attention, not the kind of thing to simply dabble in unprepared. Secondly even discussion of these kind of things can be distressing to many as such it's not right to have a lot of that kind stuff posted that others need to dodge.

So now you're wondering where I'm going with this, well recently I've had contacts from several people asking questions about it and looking for ideas. Add to this I see mentions of needles or other things that could lead to broken skin which indicates a level of interest exists. Also it's always good where possible to educate and minimize harm but at the same time not encourage curious dabblers to just have a quick play.
What I propose to do to solve my dilemma is to establish a private discussion group, we can work through things such as hygiene and safety as well as best practice, things that work, those that don't, all the in's and out's basically. All this happens only inside the group and does not get mentioned here, this is the only post I'll make on the subject.

If you're interested then dm me, don't respond here as you may become a target for some of the more deranged and clueless types. I'm not going to just add anyone to the group, you'll need to demonstrate a genuine interest either as a sub/masochist or dom/sadist and be prepared to participate in discussions. Depending on interest level I may just run this in multi person conversation here or if needs be shift to a google group or similar.

Full disclosure here, all of my experience is with females so any info I can supply to guys will be limited to general stuff such as hygiene and so on. Hopefully if the group gains enough interest there will be others who can cover for this.

Some of the early topics I want to cover will be:
  • Hygiene and safety
  • Differences between sharp and blunt penetration
  • Using needles for decoration only or for pain
  • How to avoid a lot of blood
These are just kick off ideas, things will no doubt progress organically from there. Again if you're interested dm me, include a brief intro and description of what your role and interest is with this topic.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
This is great. So many people just see a vid and think they can do it. No clue as to the cleanliness factor. The where can you poke how can you poke. Aftercare and cleaning. Good job tasking care of the community needs @droptokon

Featured Threads

New Personals