(Netherlands) Enschede: M/Sub/20 seeks F/Dom/21-24 in area ~ Male/Female introducing me

Sexuality
Straight
Region
Western Europe

beanneab

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 29, 2011
20 year old submissive male seeking a 21-24 year old dominant female

20/male/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in NL (offline relationship)

Sex: Male
Location: East of the Netherlands, near Germany. Living with roommates, have my own room.
Email: [email protected]
Role: Slave

Relationship: Offline
Experience: Beginner
Experience sought: Beginner preferably, more experienced is fine, but rather a beginner
Likes/Limits: Yet to discover, so open to most things for now. I would like to explore these with my master, set my hard and my soft limits.
Toys: Vibrating anal plug
Relationship length: Anything, preferably a longer one, but if someone is looking for something quick, i'm fine with that
Time available: On average 6 day a week, over 10 hours a day
Master sex: Female/male, doesn't matter
Master sexual orientation: Straight, bi, gay, does not matter either
Master age: I am looking for anyone who is 18-26 years old
Master location: The Netherlands or Germany bordering the Netherlands

Basically i am looking for anyone willing to start me up and explore my limits. I'm willing to do anything at this point. Mail me or PM me if you are interested or you'd like to know more!
First i'd like to get to know my master on any chatting thing before going further.

• Kinks:
Crossdressing, humiliation, bondage. That's what i know i like, but i'm not sure, it could be anything. I'm willing to explore everything, look for my limits, test them!

• Experience:
None at all, i've done nothing at all before. But i'm interested and open to anything/anyone

• Limits:
I want to epxlore these, look for these, test them, define them. I don't know these yet, so i'd like to do everything

lucky32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 7, 2011
are you the boy i was suppose to unlock in a forrest?

Featured Threads

New Personals