United States (West of the Rockies)

NastyBitchBoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 22, 2014
21 year old slave male seeking a 41-50 year old dominant male

I want a nasty,perverted dominating master that will give me humiliating tasks to perfrom and send pics or videos if you want. I would be your online bitch, and i would do anything for your fun and pleasure. Please don bother responding if all you know how to say is "show me your dick bitch". I m looking for long term online slave training. Contact me at [email protected]

• Kinks:
I want a nasty,perverted dominating master that will give me humiliating tasks to perfrom and send pics or videos if you want. I would be your online bitch, and i would do anything for your fun and pleasure. Please don bother responding if all you know how to say is "show me your dick bitch". I m looking for long term online slave training. Contact me at [email protected]

• Experience:

• Limits:
No limits :)[/email]

Featured Threads

New Personals