New Beginnings

Sir's Bunny

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 3, 2022
I decided to write as someone new to all this. I have always had interest in BDSM for a long time but, I had many self image issues to deal with and the times I did explore, I was met with demands of myself that I was not comfortable with and being told I wasn’t ever going to be a good sub because of saying no or because of my weight.
I eventually stopped trying. I had accepted that it would never happen and it just became my hidden secret.
Fast forward to the last year, on a whim, I found content creators that helped normalized my feelings of kink. I started exploring on my own again, doing self bondage and researching bdsm. I loved it. Then I joined here to meet more people of kink. Little did I know, I would meet my sir!
He has been amazing to me and for me. He has helped me and is still helping me be the person I have always wanted to be. I have gone from being a inexperienced vanilla person to being a VERY hungry slut that can't get enough! And I would not have it any other way.
I can’t wait to continue exploring kink and myself. 😊

Lia51

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 19, 2022
Task done. I already told you but I want everyone to know it too. I am proud of you.

Reactions: Sir's Bunny

Scrib

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 10, 2021
I decided to write as someone new to all this. I have always had interest in BDSM for a long time but, I had many self image issues to deal with and the times I did explore, I was met with demands of myself that I was not comfortable with and being told I wasn’t ever going to be a good sub because of saying no or because of my weight.
I eventually stopped trying. I had accepted that it would never happen and it just became my hidden secret.
Fast forward to the last year, on a whim, I found content creators that helped normalized my feelings of kink. I started exploring on my own again, doing self bondage and researching bdsm. I loved it. Then I joined here to meet more heto be. I have gone from being a inexperienced vanilla person to being a VERY hungry slut that can't get enough! And I would not have it any other way.
I can’t wait to continue exploring kink and myself. 😊
Good for you!

You will find other people here who have worked through similar situations.

You are home.

:)

Reactions: Sir's Bunny

Featured Threads

New Personals