India
Got my 1st dildo...but dont know how to use it...just afraid :/

SilverBlue

Suspected fake - catfish
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 30, 2016
Why are you afraid? If it's a suction cup type, stick it to the bathroom wall and take some lube & patience.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Got my 1st dildo...but dont know how to use it...just afraid :/
Anal whether male or female is still same approach. Lots of lube with slow increase in girth and depth with relubing as necessary. Don’t stretch it too wide too fast. If it hurts or burns stop forcing it and use something smaller. Also don’t go too deep too fast nor force it past the second sphincter deep inside. If you tear soft tissue by forcing when it hurts you could develop scar tissue making anal hard for a long time. So patience and lots of lube.

nunnu

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 28, 2021
India
Why are you afraid? If it's a suction cup type, stick it to the bathroom wall and take some lube & patience.
It doesn't ve suction....have to hold in hand while using it or can sit on it only :/...never did this before...idk really my ass will be able to take it or not...thanx for your guidance :)

nunnu

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 28, 2021
India
Anal whether male or female is still same approach. Lots of lube with slow increase in girth and depth with relubing as necessary. Don’t stretch it too wide too fast. If it hurts or burns stop forcing it and use something smaller. Also don’t go too deep too fast nor force it past the second sphincter deep inside. If you tear soft tissue by forcing when it hurts you could develop scar tissue making anal hard for a long time. So patience and lots of lube.
Thanx sir...for the advice...i ll try to do that as u told me...wish someone like you could ve guided me...lol

laulau90

Verified Slutty
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2021
It doesn't ve suction....have to hold in hand while using it or can sit on it only :/...never did this before...idk really my ass will be able to take it or not...thanx for your guidance :)
Have you done any anal before? If not then maybe just experiment with fingers first. How thick is the dildo?

nunnu

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 28, 2021
India
Have you done any anal before? If not then maybe just experiment with fingers first. How thick is the dildo

Have you done any anal before? If not then maybe just experiment with fingers first. How thick is the dildo?
Just got fingered few times...but never with a cock...dildo is thick like 1.5 inches maybe...with broad head20210529_134344-1.jpg

Featured Threads

New Personals