New Farmer looking to start his herd

Bthdom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 27, 2021
Would appreciate some experienced hucows to chat with so I can learn more about this
Female only Kik @bthreed

Last edited:

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
By asking female cows to assist you in learning this is essentially like topping from the bottom for them. If you don’t know what that term means then you should go do some reading research in the basics first. Find a mentor thats same role as you and see if they’re willing to help you out. You blindly taking on such a specific role with no knowledge or experience is dangerous to both parties involved.

Bthdom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 27, 2021
Thank you for your reply, I do have about a years experience , not a complete newbie, and have been in the lifestyle for longer, so I doubt that any interactions would be dangerous, perhaps I should amend to highlight a request for conversation rather than ownership etc , but I appreciate your advise regardless and wish you a good day, thank you

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Well at 20 the most you can be in the lifestyle for is 2yrs. No one in the community will interact with you until 18. Most clubs dungeons are 21yrs up. But good luck with the exploration.

Reactions: Grxcy

New Personals