New here, sharing my most recent cuck experience.

Bra7x

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 23, 2021
Hi everyone,

Im new here, but thought i would post a little about myself and my lifestyle with my wife and her master. As alway happy to discuss it and share information.

So I am 33, my wife is 32 and i have been with my wife for 15 year and maried for a few years. We have always played kinky with each other but a few years ago i explained my interest in being a cuckold, my wife has always been submissive and i am aswell although we would switch with each other but when i exppaoned this we decided to look for a dom/bull for her for online only as it was only fantasy. The idea was she would play with this guy online and i would watch.

We found someone and although started online it quickly became real meets. Now they have been together for 20 months. It is long distance and mainly online but they meet every chance they get.

I am permanently locked in chastity and I the last 20 months th only has sex with my wife once. In last 7 months they haven't been able to meet due to rtravel restrictions in the UK. But as it was lifted they decided to meet at a hotel for our wedding anniversary. Although I was left at home.

These are the messages that master was sending me while they were there and I was at home. I am only postimg the first part of the chat, there is more that i will share dif people lkke what i dhared so far. Both Wife and Master know and agreed to the sharing as they like to share my humiliation.

Last edited:

Bra7x

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 23, 2021
Hi all,

Master has created a kik group to share and discuss images of my wife. Please add me to kikage me here and i will add you.

Last edited:

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Hi everyone,

Im new here, but thought i would post a little about myself and my lifestyle with my wife and her master. As alway happy to discuss it and share information.

So I am 33, my wife is 32 and i have been with my wife for 15 year and maried for a few years. We have always played kinky with each other but a few years ago i explained my interest in being a cuckold, my wife has always been submissive and i am aswell although we would switch with each other but when i exppaoned this we decided to look for a dom/bull for her for online only as it was only fantasy. The idea was she would play with this guy online and i would watch.

We found someone and although started online it quickly became real meets. Now they have been together for 20 months. It is long distance and mainly online but they meet every chance they get.

I am permanently locked in chastity and I the last 20 months th only has sex with my wife once. In last 7 months they haven't been able to meet due to rtravel restrictions in the UK. But as it was lifted they decided to meet at a hotel for our wedding anniversary. Although I was left at home.

These are the messages that master was sending me while they were there and I was at home. I am only postimg the first part of the chat, there is more that i will share dif people lkke what i dhared so far. Both Wife and Master know and agreed to the sharing as they like to share my humiliation.
And a good time was had by all.

Reactions: SUBWHOREDOM1

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Thanks much. Since life has this insanely brutal way of fucking us - i figure i might as well have some good sex out of it. just saying

Leila_miss

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 9, 2021
Hi everyone,

I'm a dominant mistress for USA ...hit me your Kik or hangouts if you're willing to serve me

Featured Threads

New Personals