New here

tiffany982

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 11, 2014
Hello, I am 20 years old, female and it has come to my attention that I really would like to change my relationship of three years. I want to be more submissive towards him and want him to dominate me in bed and in our day to day lives. Yesterday we had our first conversation about it and I think it went really well.the issue is that neither of us have really done anything like this before and I am not sure how much he understands that I am very serious and have thought about this for a while and it's not just a phase. Does anyone have any advice for novices like myself? I would really like another sub to seek advice from who has had similar experiences to myself. Thank you all for your time

harcoremaster

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2014
well tbh this wont work well since u would be the one giving ur master the ideas...the fact that he cant come up with creative stuff is a problem...and generally i dont think it will be master slave at all since evetually he will just fuck you...the idea of the punishment is that denial like he wouldnt fuck u or he would let u fuck something painful or make u run naked around his home stuff like that ...but since u say its 3 years relation..transitioning from "lets have sex every night" to " ill abuse u" is not easy and extremely possible...if u are afraid ur relation will get stall u should look for another ways

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
Just give him some sample ideas of things you would like to try and see what he can come up with and make sure to let him know what you liked and didnt like about each thing.

JulieKEames

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2012
The first thing you should do is start to call him Sir or Master to let him know you are in an especially submissive mood. And he should find some sort of nickname for you - something that will let you know that he wants to be the Dom. Some things that come to mind are slut, whore, bitch, etc.

See if you can work some of this submissiveness into your lovemaking, like having him tie you up. Are you willing to become his fucktoy if that is all he wants sometimes? How far do you want to go? Can he control your orgasms / will you let him force or deny them? Can he pick out your clothes or tell you that you can't wear something, like underwear, when you go out? You need to think about how far you want to carry this and then agree on the limits.

Ultimately it is all about how far each of you separately are willing to take this. And as long as it is consensual on both sides, have fun with it.

Featured Threads

New Personals