New ideas wanted

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
Had a busy few weeks so have been quiet for a while but have found that play sessions are getting to be very samey. So I am looking for some ideas for new positions and tasks and punishments that I can try out in the next few play sessions

Thanks in advance

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
How abut trying to cover those gorgeous tits fully in candle wax. And if you can and are able to well your pussy as well. I find wax play can be very nice.

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
I could give wax a try, never really considered it before, but clamps isn't really new

goodolboy82

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2012
Maybe listing out the kinds of things you've already done would help eliminate some of the repeat ideas.

SsmIAm

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 5, 2015
Not sure what might be new to you.

What about something to the tune of, "spank your ass as many times as you can. How many spanks you did on each cheek is how many seconds you get to touch your pussy."

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
Spanking is in my likes, I get spanked all the time, and generally light bondage, spanking, swinging, cam shows is the kind thing we have done before

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Come on folks, lucicle22 is one lovely sub who gives great value. Just take a look at her photos to get an idea of what level she is at and the sort of stuff she has already done.
Surely the collected talent here can give her something really interesting and imaginative to entertain and challenge her? Something a bit more than just sticking a couple of odd things up her twat!
This is a chance to put your thinking caps on guys and demonstrate your skill levels as Doms...

SsmIAm

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 5, 2015
Here's a simple little game

Roll a die to decide how or if you get to cum.

1) bind your hands behind your back. You then have 2 minutes to make yourself cum by grinding your pussy against something. If you fail to orgasm you will deny yourself for 24 hours and then try again. Lick up any mess youve made.

2) you will edge every night for 1 week without orgasm. At the end of the week you will keep a vibrator in your pussy on the highest setting for 60 minutes.

3) fuck your pussy with a dildo. You are allowed one stroke with that dildo for every clothespin you are able to put onto your breasts and pussy. Be sure to keep them on while fucking yourself. If you don't cum spank your pussy for each clothespin you have on it and do the same to your tits. You may try agsin in 24 hours.

4) fuck your ass to orgasm. Count the strokes it takes and spank your ass that many times afterwards. If you can't cum from anal alone you may use your hands to play with your clit as well, but you will do no less than 1 stroke per second on the dildo in your ass and will spank your pussy for each stroke as well as your ass.

5) bind your tits, clamp your nipples, stuff your ass with a plug, put s clothespin on your clit, lift up your rear and fuck your pussy to orgasm with a lit candle.

6) no orgasm for you. Edge every night for one week then roll again.

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
Thanks droptokon, I am hoping to get some new pictures up soon, they need updating as I am losing weight atm, and thanks samiam, that may take a while but I shall get mm boyfriend to help and get started asap

sloopb

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 19, 2015
A woolly jumper and shopping

A clamp bra in public but not public if that makes sense.

Clamp your nipples tightly, then a light rope, chain, string or ribbon tied to the clamp then over the back of your neck before tying to the other clamp.

The length of the tie should be short enough to lift your nipples and breasts up, so ensuring that they are under constant strain.

Since the clocks are going back and Autumn is now here, a warm baggy jumper is called for over the top, preferably wool so it adds a little itch to the proceedings), and a skirt if weather permits, then its off to the pet store for you.

At the store you are going to acquire two cat collars and a pack of collar bells (usually sold in packs of three) which will be for the next task (or completed while you are out if you are brave and able to find somewhere discrete to adjust your attire).

The cats collars with a bell each, to be worn at the base of each fine boob, the third bell, to be attached to a clamp which in turn to be grasping tightly, what I'm sure is a delightful, clit. This to be worn with out underwear and skirt/dress.

Toys to be worn for at least a couple of hours, extra brownie points for a flash while shopping (but respect your limits and safety).

And every where the lady went, the jingle of bells were sure to be heard......

Remember; safe, sane, consensual and most of all have fun.

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
Ok my public limit does not allow that, I don't own skirts or any jumpers, also would prefer tasks with stuff that I already have, as I don't always have money to spare each month, very sorry about that

Featured Threads

New Personals