new ideas

katherine20

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 22, 2023
i have been browsing on this site for a bit so thought to try it out. i am 20 yrs old sub who wants some torture/ punishment ideas. i have doing these self tortures for like 3yrs now. i want someone to order me some cruel punishments that lasts for weeks. i am quite into pain a lot and i can say i am maschocist. so feel free to go wild .

limits : pics,vids,family,public
tools: whip,cane,clamps,paddle,candels,needles,branding material i am also into buying some torture devices but not too costly. all the mentioned tools are home made so not that harsh i guess. i mean i have never used the originals

kik:kslave21

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hello and welcome!

I noticed your post and you've done well as it includes a lot of information. A few things caught my that I need to point out. First up:
i am quite into pain a lot and i can say i am maschocist. so feel free to go wild .
Be careful, there a lot of people here claiming 10 years of experience even though they are 23 so some of the ideas you get may be really unsafe. Some of these muppets will suggest all kinds of insanity. Never feel obligated to do a task if you are not totally sure of your safety.

Next:

candels,needles,branding material
Candles are usually quite ok, in fact the main issue is with general fire safety as it's easy to get a shock when the hot wax hits and drop a candle into your bedding. A good idea is to play in the bathroom away from all those flammable sheets and curtains.
Needles, you need to be really careful with hygiene wash first and keep everything sterile. Don't remove needles from the wrapper until you are about to use it and always use alcohol wipes before and after. Introducing pathogens into deeper tissues can get really nasty really fast and spoil your fun.
But "branding material" got me most worried, if by branding you intend to burn your skin. Burns can also get infected really easily and heal badly leaving awful scars. Please do LOTS of research if you are intent on doing this.

i want someone to order me some cruel punishments that lasts for weeks.
Sorry if that seems like a lecture from dad but I care about the safety of our members and want to keep everyone happy and healthy. But finally some good news!
Getting a punishment that last a long time is as easy as some good hard impact play. Bruising is one of the safer wounds you can get as they will almost always heal well without a problem. The issue is many people go for the wrong body parts when looking to get "marked" in some way. The issue especially when self hitting is getting a good impact, enough to mark.
You need to use areas that you can swing at easily and are soft enough to mark easily. The two best locations for this are the undersides of your breasts and insides of your thighs. These areas are also really sensitive so you'll your share of pain. The other good aspect is that these areas are not easily visible to others so won't get you into trouble there.
So get out your cane or paddle and have a go.
For best results don't try to overdo the hits, accurate striking to the same location will work far better than randomly hitting as hard as you can.

Hope this helps you getting started.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I have to admit, for me when I don’t actually see the results it just feels too empty to me. So I don’t often assign tasks to subs who are text report only requests. Not bashing your choice to be limited on pics. It’s just not for me.

Also just search this site and look at all the “task me” type posts with suggestions and then no follow through by the OP. It’s less motivating for a Dom each time that happens

Featured Threads

New Personals