New kinks?

Lux

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 16, 2022
Hello! I'm pretty bored at the moment and I wanted to know what your new fantasy is.
Lately the idea of a 3some has become more and more attractive to me

• Love
Reactions: MushroomLover

MushroomLover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 12, 2022
I liked the idea of a threesome, but lately I've been daydreaming with the idea of seen 2 lesbians doing it while i watch

AndreMaze

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 3, 2016
For me I've always wanted a group of Women to use me as their plaything. Playing with my nipples, riding my face and milking me endlessly.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hello! I'm pretty bored at the moment and I wanted to know what your new fantasy is.
Lately the idea of a 3some has become more and more attractive to me
Now there's a honey pot suggestion, girl says she's interested in a threesome, stampede of guys follows, lol...

Of course there's several options there, could be an all girl threesome, two guys with one girl or two girls and one guy. Makes a bit of difference to the dynamics.
And then you could have a D/s element too, One Dom(me) with two subs, or two Dom(me)s with one sub?

Lux

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 16, 2022
Now there's a honey pot suggestion, girl says she's interested in a threesome, stampede of guys follows, lol...

Of course there's several options there, could be an all girl threesome, two guys with one girl or two girls and one guy. Makes a bit of difference to the dynamics.
And then you could have a D/s element too, One Dom(me) with two subs, or two Dom(me)s with one sub?
My fantasy includes 2 male dom

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Featured Threads

New Personals