New punishment ideas

Straightmale69

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 27, 2020
I want to use more torture methods for my female subs and intense ones so if anyone could post their punishments/torture methods it would be great

Ps If I use a method I got from here and have her send video or picture evidence of her doing I'll share here for humiliation

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
Let's use this opportunity to write down a list with what comes to my mind quickly:

Toothpaste applied to pussy lips, clit, nipples and anus causes quite some discomfort. Ways to make the pain worse are to go for hot sauce, ginger, tiger balm or nettles. If you want to go for the truly harsh regions here, go for icy hot or even worse, finalgon.

Pegs and clamps can go on all sorts of body parts. Tits, nipples, pussy lips and clit are the obvious ones but they hurt nicely all over the place. The face is a surprisingly good spot for them and for many the tongue itself is even worse than the most delicate private parts. Clamps and pegs should not stay on the same spot for longer than 40 minutes at a time. After a break of 3-5 minutes is needed for the blood flow to come back properly. After you can reapply the pegs and clamps to the same spot. Be aware, they got more and more sensitive like this. A couple of 20min on, 3min off sets in a row work greatly.
To make things worse you can always add physical labor or exercise. Jumping jacks are great and the movements make all of this hurt more with every move.

Spanking, belting, whipping, caneing of tits, pussy, ass, nipples and clit can work great but it needs a way stronger will to hurt yourself to make happen properly. Your natural instincts try to prevent you from hitting yourself so hard it properly hurts. For household items, wooden spoons/spatula and rulers work great.

Stuffing/stretching is another idea of torture. If you have toys, you can use those but if you don't, pens work great as well. You can push in as many as you can make comfortably fit and then just add one more at a time. Pens are fairly slim in diameter so just one more seems to be possible for a long time and you end up stretching yourself more than you would with conventional toys. This one goes for your ass and cunt obviously.

On the same token you can train your throat obviously. You do it bit differently though but I think you can imagine that for yourself.

Denial can be plenty of fun for both sides as well. You can stay in denial pretty much forever as a woman but to make sure it is fun, you have to make sure that there is plenty of teasing / edgeing.
Edgeing is one way to make masturbating worse but for most it is WAY more infuriating to be forced to ruin an orgasm instead.

Body writing can be fun but in my experience, it only works great when you go for very individual writing tasks.

Candles can make fun play as well. The dripping wax can hurt nicely. Make sure you test the wax on your less sensitive parts first to make sure there is no oil mixed in that would get too hot and actually hurt you. Once that is done, pretty much any spot on your body can be covered in wax.

Line writing is similar to body writing. It is a tedious task that can be deeply frustrating and humiliating when done right and adjusted individually.

Corner time can be an amazing drain to your mind. If you want to make it worse, add some of the above and make her face the wall. To make it truly challenging, make her stay so close to the wall, that her nose touches the wall. This will get physically and mentally draining quite quickly.

Messy stuff can be used as well. Simple things like pissing in a glass and drink it up to sucking clean a toy that has been up your ass. With messy stuff, your creativity can go wild. Make her lick a toilet seat or put her head in and flush. Make her smear her tits with honey or play with her pussy while her fingers are covered in quark. Find something that fits for you both and go wild.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Hope this helps and happy suffering
Jan

Featured Threads

New Personals