New Slave - F 21 Bi - Make me feel pain, please!

Punpkin

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 17, 2018
Hi,

I'm pretty knew to this. I made a short description of what I'm looking for on my profile if you wanna check it out.

I'm home alone for the day and been doing chores. I need some ideas to torment my pussy and tits while finishing up those chores.

So far I've just been rubbing toothpaste on my pussy every 45 mins and putting cloth pegs on my nips for 30 mins with 15 mins break time for circulation. I don;t own any toys but I can improvise with random household objects.

Open to a lot of things so keep ideas coming just make me feel pain, please!

Also follow me on tumblr just started out a self-punishment blog: https://punpkinpiepie.tumblr.com/

No need to dm I think it'll be fun keeping it public.

mountainsteak2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 17, 2018
Hey Punpkin,

I have a few ideas for you:

Make yourself a pair of thumbtack underwear and wear it for the rest of the day. Slap your pussy with your hand 5 times whenever you smoke.

Get a pair of high heels and put some stones in them and walk in them for the rest of the day.

Put a binder clip or very strong clothes pin (wrap a rubber band around the biting end a bunch of times) on each of your nipples then tie one end of a rope around the clip and the other end around the bottom of your heels. Make the rope short enough that you cannot stand straight without pulling harshly on your nipples. Stay like this all day and be sure to climb up and down at least 5 flights of stairs. If the clips ever come off (or if you take them off every 35 minutes for circulation, rotate them 90 degrees when you put them back on).

Hope to read about how it felt here or on your (quite nice) blog.

-Mountain

Punpkin

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 17, 2018
Hey Punpkin,

Make yourself a pair of thumbtack underwear and wear it for the rest of the day. Slap your pussy with your hand 5 times whenever you smoke.

Get a pair of high heels and put some stones in them and walk in them for the rest of the day.

Put a binder clip or very strong clothes pin (wrap a rubber band around the biting end a bunch of times) on each of your nipples then tie one end of a rope around the clip and the other end around the bottom of your heels. Make the rope short enough that you cannot stand straight without pulling harshly on your nipples. Stay like this all day and be sure to climb up and down at least 5 flights of stairs. If the clips ever come off (or if you take them off every 35 minutes for circulation, rotate them 90 degrees when you put them back on).

-Mountain

Hi, thanks for the suggestion unfortunately I won't be able to do the whole thing with rope and high heels since my brother just got home and I don't want my family to find out anything but if you read my last blog update I'm getting ready to get into the shower with a bottle of Tabasco sauce. I'll do the thumbtack underwear one tho while working on my projects.

Reactions: mountainsteak2

Punpkin

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 17, 2018
Hey Punpkin,

-Mountain
Made a new update: https://punpkinpiepie.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F181222195032

Punpkin

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 17, 2018
I'm looking for as many fun, painful/uncomfortable tasks to do
Hard limits: pics/vids, public, anything that would expose my kink to family, scat, blood, skin piercing
I don't own any toys but have a lot of regular household/office supplies
Send me as many as you can think of and I'll do them whenever I can and keep everyone updated

master deadhunter

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2020
use double clamps on your nipples, one on the nipple and another one on that clamp,
use the same 6 clamp yous pussy lips but hang the hanger to them
if not hanger, hang something heavy,
clamp your panty filled mouth lips
as for your ass, shove the toilet cleaning brush handle in your ass.
let the rest hanging.
you will live the whole day in this condition.
you can remove and rest after every hour for 15 minutes.
but all the work must be done while being used.
at night spank your tits 350 times non-stop. only then you can sleep.
spanks must not be stoped for more than 30 seconds else you have to start again

kik msater at kinky12590 or pm

Featured Threads

New Personals