New style of chair

outlaw2265

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 1, 2012
Does anyone have any suggestions on what I could put in my ass and use as a chair. I have heard some ideas like using a baseball bat as a chair but I want other ideas as well. I have the stuff to make just about anything and I would try to build it if i can't use it by itself.

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
If you are adept at making things then you should get a low stool/chair, cut a hole in the middle and use that as a support... Simply sitting on a baseball bat etc... is just a bad idea...

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
place a butt plug on a chair now take thick cardboard, cut it to the size of the chair. put thumbtacks through it and secure it to the seat with the area of butt plug cut out. enjoy

outlaw2265

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 1, 2012
I have thought about making a chair with a hole for a dildo to be placed but I just don't want to spend to much money on a chair to cut up.

That's not too bad of an idea but I would rather have something a little more comfortable than cardboard.

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Let me get this strait, you would sit on a baseball bat but not catdboard with small tacks?

outlaw2265

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 1, 2012
I didn't necessarily mean I would sit on a baseball bat, it was just an idea I had seen somewhere and it would give others and idea of what I meant. I guess I was mainly meaning something like a dildo chair.

I have seen these rocker gliding chairs and thought I might could rig something up to make it like a monkey rocker sex seat. You basically rock back and fourth and it makes the dildo go up and down. I was also wanting something that would be comfortable for studying and other things not just penetration.

Featured Threads

New Personals