New sub knows Nothing want to learn

Amy22

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 17, 2022
Hey i am 22 and totally new here. I don't know what happens here and wants to be totally anonymous. I like to obey and do things what others say . I don't know how things work here. So i am just posting this here.

Master-A

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 23, 2021
Hey i am 22 and totally new here. I don't know what happens here and wants to be totally anonymous. I like to obey and do things what others say . I don't know how things work here. So i am just posting this here.
Here u can meet other kinky people, get ideas, share experiences etc.
Many of members use kik app when they play with eachothers.
What are your interests and limits?

Rick09876

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2020
Hi, I have send you a message. Check your chat

Storsa

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 16, 2021
I am very experienced with new and curious subs. We can talk about your needs and desires if you want and see where it leads. send me a message here if you are interested.

Storsa

Mcjas313

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 24, 2021

Hey, Amy,

i would be interested in finding out more about what you are looking for in being a sub. we can get to know each other and see where it goes. message me if you are interested.

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Hi Amy,

Don't forget to have a look at all the great Health and Safety articles on here and learn how to keep yourself safe while having fun online. Feel free to ask if you have any questions

Sklavenhalter

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 26, 2018
Hey girl,

contact me on kik: sklavenhalter79 and i am willing to train and teach you, so you can learn what it means to be a sub or a slave girl

shaza66

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 18, 2021

Hello Sir I’m a honest loyal slave girl ready to serve searching for Mistress, i believe I will meet you here so that we can build our new life together, my named is Shaza
email me for further corresponding [email protected]

Featured Threads

New Personals