New Submissive looking for Doms

monsancigs

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
Jan 31, 2023
H-Hi there, I'm quite new to the BDSM scene and am looking for Doms to train me and teach me the ropes.

Reactions: Oldergoddess

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
H-Hi there, I'm quite new to the BDSM scene and am looking for Doms to train me and teach me the ropes.

So before all the ones who prey on newbies show up claiming to “train” you.

Tip one. Dont fall for people who refer to themselves as a Title role they have yet to earn with you. That’s not how kink works. Check out some references some local munches or meets if you’re ok with in person. Maybe find a same gender same role mentor to help Look out for you. Ask specific questions all kinds of questions and get many different views so you can see what you feel is accurate. The truth is most of kink is tailored specific to each relationship and it’s needs. There is no one way approach.

Old guard, leather comminuties, and some basics like poses and formal reply sure. But the majority is all about what you two discuss, limit, likes, dislikes, expectations.

Lots will say they will “train” you and they really will just end up tasking you and gaslighting you into thinking that’s what makes a “good sub”.

I have replied to several posts with new comers here as well as “Doms” claiming all those pretty buzzwords like master training and such. Might help taking a look over some of them.

Also some tips to help you filter out the garbage.
lots of guys are here for an easy fap session so be cautious here are some red flags to clue you in:
-immediate friend requests with no convo or detailed messages.
-demanding you submit to them
-requesting or demanding pics
-automatically assuming you're under their ownership and treating you as such
-using titles they haven’t earned the right to, (calling you sub slut slave princess etc. or referring to themselves as daddy sir master etc.)
-requesting specific personal info
-saying you’re not a real sub if….( insert something you didn’t do that they wanted)
-those not willing to put time in to getting to know you
-vague answers to specific questions or deflecting the convo when you ask above their experience.
most are just seeking a naive girl they hope to scoop up use and discard.
youll be able to see patterns as your inbox floods. the ignore button will be your best friend. Happy kinking

monsancigs

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
Jan 31, 2023
So before all the ones who prey on newbies show up claiming to “train” you.

Tip one. Dont fall for people who refer to themselves as a Title role they have yet to earn with you. That’s not how kink works. Check out some references some local munches or meets if you’re ok with in person. Maybe find a same gender same role mentor to help Look out for you. Ask specific questions all kinds of questions and get many different views so you can see what you feel is accurate. The truth is most of kink is tailored specific to each relationship and it’s needs. There is no one way approach.

Old guard, leather comminuties, and some basics like poses and formal reply sure. But the majority is all about what you two discuss, limit, likes, dislikes, expectations.

Lots will say they will “train” you and they really will just end up tasking you and gaslighting you into thinking that’s what makes a “good sub”.

I have replied to several posts with new comers here as well as “Doms” claiming all those pretty buzzwords like master training and such. Might help taking a look over some of them.

Also some tips to help you filter out the garbage.
lots of guys are here for an easy fap session so be cautious here are some red flags to clue you in:
-immediate friend requests with no convo or detailed messages.
-demanding you submit to them
-requesting or demanding pics
-automatically assuming you're under their ownership and treating you as such
-using titles they haven’t earned the right to, (calling you sub slut slave princess etc. or referring to themselves as daddy sir master etc.)
-requesting specific personal info
-saying you’re not a real sub if….( insert something you didn’t do that they wanted)
-those not willing to put time in to getting to know you
-vague answers to specific questions or deflecting the convo when you ask above their experience.
most are just seeking a naive girl they hope to scoop up use and discard.
youll be able to see patterns as your inbox floods. the ignore button will be your best friend. Happy kinking
Thank you for your input. Im rather naive so this really helps, thanks! 💜

Featured Threads

New Personals