NEW!!! The Official Kink Talk BINGO challenge!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
As some may have noticed I have been somewhat absent lately however in my spare time when I haven't had internet access I have been creating a new game for the Kink Talk ladies. Actually this is gender non-specific although you will require a vagina and breasts to participate.

So here then is the all new, Official Kink Talk BINGO challenge. As with regular bingo the idea is to get any line of 5 on the card, vertically, horizontally or diagonally. And yes there will be prizes!
To give you some incentives a shiny new title is on offer for everyone able to complete one line. There are also once only prizes for the first to complete two lines and the first to complete 3 lines.

The top award for 3 or more lines will earn you the title of "Kinky Freak"
For two lines the title on offer is "Super Kinky"
And the award for anyone completing one line is the title "Verified Kinky" (you'll see why in the rules).

RULES
  1. To enter you must create an album of your own and add your bingo tiles as you complete them. You should also add a post to this thread indicating you are competing and linking your album.
  2. Each tile is a photo of you completing that task, it MUST include a small note saying "KT BINGO" on it. Photos should be as clear as possible and reasonable size.
  3. As each entry requires the verification note your face can be included but is not required.
  4. For the purpose of this competition "public place" simply refers to somewhere away from home, outdoors or in some non-private location.
  5. Members are encouraged to comment and vote for your entries, to boost interest and show support.
  6. As soon as you have completed your line be sure to post BINGO in this thread with a link to your album. Time stamps from the photos and post will be used to judge any disputes for the two line and three line levels.
  7. One tile task calls for a cumshot, if you don't have anyone you can ask to supply it you can fake it. What you use for that purpose is up to you.
  8. There is no time limit and the challenge will remain open even after the top prizes have been claimed.
So that's it, pretty simple and hopefully fun to keep you occupied in these weird times.

kinktalk bingo.jpg

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Oh, and BINGO! Ha.
Alright, super job to get there so quickly!
You've now earned yourself the "Verified Kinky" title that I will apply to your account.

Great effort and some awesome photos.

Reactions: Six

XXSteveDom

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 11, 2017
UK
Amazing pics as always. Great effort hope we can see more people joining in

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
After the fantastic set by @Six the other day I've had several inquiries.

The first is the "Tits bound outdoors", and yes as in the background photo this can be under clothes as long as the clothing allows us to see the binding in some way. This could be a low cut or open shirt, or simply a tight shirt so the rope or binding shows through. The second point is also on this same tile, this one is simply "outdoors" and does not require a public location so your yard is fine.
The other tile that was mentioned was the "Notepad", anything can be written on any parts just as long as you stick to the spirit of what's in the photo.
Finally was a question about the note required in each photo, a quick look at @Six's entries shows a perfect method.

Hopefully we should see more entries soon given the level of interest, and to keep the gals keen please keep commenting on the photos and giving them likes. If you enjoy what they do then a quick click of the like gives them some feedback to know they're appreciated.

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
Well I can see why no competitor showed up yet. Beating Six seems very hard given the great pictures! Well done!

Six

Verified Kinky
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 14, 2019
Well I can see why no competitor showed up yet. Beating Six seems very hard given the great pictures! Well done!

Aw, that’s very kind! As much as I’m happy to offer myself for enjoyment and humiliation, others should join in so we can see everyone’s creativity:). I can’t do any more pics for a few days anyway because of crazy workload and time-of-month ickiness, ha.

Reactions: kaylessa

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Aw, that’s very kind! As much as I’m happy to offer myself for enjoyment and humiliation, others should join in so we can see everyone’s creativity:). I can’t do any more pics for a few days anyway because of crazy workload and time-of-month ickiness, ha.
Ok folks, looks like @Six is on a small hiatus so if you were intimidated by her blistering pace now's your chance to catch up and perhaps even get to the 2 lines first!
Remember you don't have to post a completed line all at once, you can post just the tiles you complete to be part of the fun. This will attract feedback comments and likes from the members to encourage you.

Also in case you haven't picked it up, there are lines to suit all kinds of limits. While there are several public tasks, three of the lines contain no public at all, there are also several lines that don't involve any pain. Take a closer look, there could well be a line that's perfect for you and you can earn yourself the title "Verified Kinky"!

Six

Verified Kinky
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 14, 2019
Added one new photo. Hope to do more this weekend. Isn’t anyone else going to play??

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Certainly looks that way, but remember the line completed by @Six can still be done by you as well. You do not have to complete a unique line to be a winner here.

Given the many requests for tasks over the past weeks it's surprising more haven't joined in yet.
C'mon all you slutty show offs, time to show us what you can do!

submissivegal87

Super Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 22, 2020
Manchester
My owner has been busy the last few days so i haven't been able to ask for permission yet. As i don't want to do it and get in trouble if he would of said no. But I will let you know what he says!!!

Featured Threads

New Personals