New tit pain game

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
This idea can be carried out in many different ways and with varying tit sizes to get interesting results. The key is to experiment with different items to get the best result.
So the basic idea started like this, take a couple of caps from spray cans and lay them open side up on the floor. Now lay face down with your bare tits so your nipples are inside each of the caps and gradually let more of your weight rest on the caps. Aim to let your whole weight down (hands behind your head) and stay there for as long as you can take it. When you can't take any more take a note of the time you managed (a phone timer works great for this) and then have a look and you should see lovely clear ring marks left where the caps were digging in. Grab a photo and post it here so everyone can see.

Now after I tried this with a sub it occurred to me that other things could be used too, it doesn't need to be caps. So on a second attempt at using other things she used a couple of toy dinosaurs, various cookie cutters, some small square boxes and rocks from the garden. Not all could be done around her nipples of course, she used the space above as a canvas for the little dinosaur prints and the effects varied in success but all were interesting. Unfortunately she doesn't like her pics shown hence my rather lengthy description! But I am hoping some of the less shy subs here might have a go and show off their results to the KT folks.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I would do that one but I don't think I have any bottle caps

No problem, as I mention in the second part you can use just about any small objects. The idea is simply to get them to dig in to your tits and leave a nice visible mark.

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Here is an Idea, what if they are unable to find something suitable to use to lay their full weight on their tits. Would making small whole in the ground outside large enough for the nipples to fit in and lay flat that way work?

Also I know this a 5 year old thread, but I would like to see it brought back for and by the ladies.

Also I wonder if there could be a male version of this that might work with the Penis in not just their chest.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Featured Threads

New Personals