New to bondage

mr.slave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 10, 2011
Hi!

I've recently started to experiment with self-bondage, but I've seen lots of websites that offers manuals on how to tie yourself but most require ankeringpoints and other constructions.

Basicly all I have tried is an hogtie which I found really amazing! But i'd like to experiment more with 'simple' bondings that doesn't require any attributes (with manual/pictures)

All I have is rope and scissors :p (I also have several panties/buttplugs/dildo's) I could get simple things/which every household has.

If you could help me, I'd really much appreciate it!

Mr.Slave

CB7 + CB6000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2011
I've done a few things in the past. My best suggestion is to use a good sense of common sense.

What I would commonly do is use handcuffs or leather wrist cuffs. I'd tie the rest of myself up, suspend the key to my cuffs above me, cuff myself, then lock my cuffs. That way, I could mess with the latches all I wanted. I couldn't get them off until the ice fell.

However, both times I cheated. I ran an extra line of string down to my hands area, that way when the keys fell I could pull them over. But both times I simply got tired (my nipples hurt) and pulled on the emergency string till the keys came over. I'd then use my hands to break to melt the ice and get the key out.

Featured Threads

New Personals