mistressmiaaa

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 29, 2022
California
Hi! I want to dip my toe in the world of being a dom. I recently have had a lot of interested men request it of me, from humiliation and degradation, to slave dynamics, to an asexual man wanting dominated. I’m super super interested in it but it would be my first experience in this and would not want to disappoint of course. Does anyone have any suggestions, things I could do to prepare, ways to learn the dynamic, tips, etc?

I hope to start sometime this week and would like some guidance!

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
I am told that there a numerous how to books available on the subject. If when you read them note that it is not a one size fits all. You might ignore some parts of each book.
There are also simular books on the submissive side of the relationship. It would not hurt to see something about the other side.
Happy Trails

mistressmiaaa

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 29, 2022
California
Hi! I want to dip my toe in the world of being a dom. I recently have had a lot of interested men request it of me, from humiliation and degradation, to slave dynamics, to an asexual man wanting dominated. I’m super super interested in it but it would be my first experience in this and would not want to disappoint of course. Does anyone have any suggestions, things I could do to prepare, ways to learn the dynamic, tips, etc?

thank you to everyone who reached out, as of now I’m not looking for anymore little toys but when I do, you’ll hear it here first 😘

Reactions: AndreMaze

AndreMaze

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 3, 2016

Get to know your prospective sub, don't rush into the sexual/control aspects of the relationship without getting to know them first, and them getting to know you. Make your boundaries clear, try new things and have a list of kinks, soft-limits, and hard limits. Final note: try fetlife.com they have a lot of kinksters and you can search by state, country and even city.

rogerm73

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 10, 2011
Im interested to be your test subject/pet when ready to start your practice
Skype name: staggenp

SecretGuy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 3, 2015
I enjoy being a sub to a new / inexperienced Domme as it means much more exploration, experimenting and trying out things. It can be really fun to be that test sub for you to see what works and what doesn’t and for you to get some honest feedback.

If you do need any more help I would be of course interested

My kik profile: denied2cum
My fetlife profile: denied2cumuk

Kind regards

Mark

Last edited:

Chaseit46

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 18, 2022

I think I'm what you're looking for20220918_042153.jpg

Featured Threads

New Personals