New to FemDom

Sayuri

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 25, 2021
Hi All, I have just started a relationship with an old childhood friend who has expressed a desire to be treated like a whore and for me to peg him. He has never explored this or spoken about it with anyone even his past girlfiends but feels like he can talk to me and wants to explore this with me. I have never tried this although I am intrigued. We have talked ALOT and I have done some reading but as a complete newbie (to BDSM as a whole not just FemDom) I want to make sure that my role in this is safe and enjoyable not just physically but emotionally too.
He seems turned on by the degradation of being treated like a whore and I think hes intrigued as to why he likes the idea of that.
Any advice greatly recieved.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hi there and welcome!

Hopefully there will be some input from experienced femdoms to come, meantime you could read some of my posts in the Kink Talk University series. I've recently covered consent and safety, much of this will be applicable to your situation.

Reactions: Hagikaremxl

Dirtlicker

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 15, 2021
Hi All, I have just started a relationship with an old childhood friend who has expressed a desire to be treated like a whore and for me to peg him. He has never explored this or spoken about it with anyone even his past girlfiends but feels like he can talk to me and wants to explore this with me. I have never tried this although I am intrigued. We have talked ALOT and I have done some reading but as a complete newbie (to BDSM as a whole not just FemDom) I want to make sure that my role in this is safe and enjoyable not just physically but emotionally too.
He seems turned on by the degradation of being treated like a whore and I think hes intrigued as to why he likes the idea of that.
Id say just make sure you communicate about it fully in a casual manner, make sure youre both on the same page, get to know exactly what he wants and exactly what youre comfortable with trying. And maybe this is just me but when it comes to trying, dont second guess if somethings too much, might aswell give it 100% and then if youre partner doesnt like it you know forsure

laulau90

Verified Slutty
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2021
I’d say go for it. If you’re both wanting to do it then why not spice up your sex life and add something new. It’s great to experiment new things

enjoy!!

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
Yes. Do a lot of talking. For example, does "treated like a whore" mean that he longs to be kept in your brothel and have strangers abuse him sexually? Do these others include men? You can see that "like a whore" isn't really well defined. This likely extends to many subjects that you have talked about.
In any case he likely has invisioned several scenes, senerios, settings that he wants to experience. It may be difficult for him to express these to you. He might not actually have words to describe them in a meaningful way. You might ask him if he can write or find stories online that is somewhere near to his expectations. Don't say that you will try to help him live out these stories. You may not be able to. And he won't realky want you to because when it is done he will want a new dream, not one he has had before.

Also, he has picked you out of all the other women in his life to have these experiences. He does want to have them with you and not some character from a story or from a daydream.

The three most important things to remember to do is (1) communicate, (2) communicate, and (3) communicate.

Sayuri

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 25, 2021
Yes. Do a lot of talking. For example, does "treated like a whore" mean that he longs to be kept in your brothel and have strangers abuse him sexually? Do these others include men? You can see that "like a whore" isn't really well defined. This likely extends to many subjects that you have talked about.
In any case he likely has invisioned several scenes, senerios, settings that he wants to experience. It may be difficult for him to express these to you. He might not actually have words to describe them in a meaningful way. You might ask him if he can write or find stories online that is somewhere near to his expectations. Don't say that you will try to help him live out these stories. You may not be able to. And he won't realky want you to because when it is done he will want a new dream, not one he has had before.

Also, he has picked you out of all the other women in his life to have these experiences. He does want to have them with you and not some character from a story or from a daydream.

The three most important things to remember to do is (1) communicate, (2) communicate, and (3) communicate.
Thank you all for replying and your advice I really appreciate it.
Thankfully we communicate extreamly well (I'm not sure if it's due to being very old friends) but I think it might be in part the reason he feels comfortable opening up and talking to me, (we spent alot of time together as children and have stayed sporadically in touch as family friends as adults). Like I mentioned before he's never spoken to anyone about this stuff so I do feel very honored that he feels safe to speak to me and that he wants to explore this with me (especially as I'm very new to all this) I had expressed in our early chatting that I'm very interested in exploring kink myself, but hadn't considered FemDom.

With regards to being treated like a whore, he would like me to peg him, (he has used a butt plug in private but nothing further with past girlfriends) we've chatted alot about it and he's bought the required kit. We've discussed ideas and this is where he likes the idea of me treating and calling him a dirty whore whilst pegging him. I'm happy to explore this but just want to ensure that it's enjoyable, safe, done right, and that i can be prepared for aftercare and any potential issues we might run into.

Last edited:

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Hello 💕 I'm looking for a sub/slave. Kik me at jessyjets1
No the place for this kind of comment, you want to post comments and replies like this in the appropriate categories such as with adds or online play and anything other category that fits the sort of request you are making.

Sayuri

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 25, 2021
Hi everyone thought I'd just update you. We went for it (pegging) and it was a really good experience for both!
The harness was a bit fiddly to sort out but quite comfy. There was alot of prep obviously and as advised we chatted about positions expectations and reassured eachother.
With it being both of our 1st times, we took things slow and just went with it and suddenly he climaxed! Which took us both by surprise!
Neither of us was expecting it to happen and it was amazing! I felt really good that I'd done that to him and he said it was Epic he'd never climaxed like that!
So I'm very grateful for everyone's advice, I can say that if you're unsure, just go for it and it was a great feeling for me as well as for him!

Thanks All
Sayuri

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Hi everyone thought I'd just update you. We went for it (pegging) and it was a really good experience for both!
The harness was a bit fiddly to sort out but quite comfy. There was alot of prep obviously and as advised we chatted about positions expectations and reassured eachother.
With it being both of our 1st times, we took things slow and just went with it and suddenly he climaxed! Which took us both by surprise!
Neither of us was expecting it to happen and it was amazing! I felt really good that I'd done that to him and he said it was Epic he'd never climaxed like that!
So I'm very grateful for everyone's advice, I can say that if you're unsure, just go for it and it was a great feeling for me as well as for him!

Thanks All
Sayuri

So glad you both had a wonderful first time with pegging. If you do not mind me asking, even though you took it slow, did you reach around and stroke him as well, or if laying on his back did you just reach down and stroke him. I know from some that I have talk to that they love having that done while pegging.

As for my own experience with it, unfortunately, it is not like I would never give it a try, but I would not exactly be able to try it for myself because of certain health reasons.

However, it is nice to hear a couple enjoy something like this so well.

Sayuri

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 25, 2021
So glad you both had a wonderful first time with pegging. If you do not mind me asking, even though you took it slow, did you reach around and stroke him as well, or if laying on his back did you just reach down and stroke him. I know from some that I have talk to that they love having that done while pegging.

As for my own experience with it, unfortunately, it is not like I would never give it a try, but I would not exactly be able to try it for myself because of certain health reasons.

However, it is nice to hear a couple enjoy something like this so well.
Hi, sorry if this might be graphic. So a bit of back story I was away on holiday for almost 2 weeks and had told him to abstain (orgasm denile) it was supposed to be for a week but he didn't follow orders and it ended up being 10 days. Again this was something new to both of us and he loved it! So when I returned from holidays we arranged to break the abstinence and I thought it might help with our 1st time pegging. He's never climaxed from anal stimulation but really wants to, hence his request to be pegged.
I've done some reading and know that it was unlikely to happen from pegging alone.
I spent some time stretching him ready for the pegging and he loved that. As it was both our first time we arranged for me to lay on the floor so he could lower himself onto me and control depth etc. (Like I have said many times this was our first attempt and he was a bit worried so I went with what he was comfortable with) anyway, things were going very well but he wanted to try to climax just from anal so I didn't masterbate him, we both assumed he wouldn't climax from pegging so we planned that I would try to finish him off with my fingers and reach around if required.
However we got really into the pegging and I started rocking my hips whilst he was ontop of me, he said the rocking did something and suddenly he orgasmed!
According to him the movement of my hips and the raw intermacy pushed him over the edge!
I'm obviously very pleased to have helped do that and he loved it!

Featured Threads

New Personals