new to kink

phatpuss2022

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2021
I'm 100% new to kink. I haven't even mentioned it to my partner because I'd like to educate myself as much as possible before I test the water. Anyone out there want to take on mentoring me? I have kik, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (barely used).
IG _kayla_2022
twitter phat_puss2022

Reactions: Surya_14(S.B.I.T)

Malesubslut33

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 16, 2021
I'm 100% new to kink. I haven't even mentioned it to my partner because I'd like to educate myself as much as possible before I test the water. Anyone out there want to take on mentoring me? I have kik, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (barely used).
IG _kayla_2022
twitter phat_puss2022
Hi add me on Kik switchman1988 happy to chat I am semi new as well but have learnt a lot recently

poetrylover828

<<::: Verified :::>> Panda ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 19, 2017
IG _kayla_2022
twitter phat_puss2022
So first welcome to the start of your kinky journey.

With mentoring one thing to keep in mind is they should be similar to you. If I’m looking for a mentor I’m looking for a woman who is a sub. The idea of a mentor is someone who would have similar experience. You can talk to them about how they find partners and what sort of safety practices they do. All sorts of things like that. Mentors are not people who have you do tasks or ask for photos or videos. That’s a predator using the fact that you are new to get their rocks off.

I would actually recommend look through the discussions here and getting a fetlife account and reading through discussions there. Eventually you can go to munches (public meet ups of kinky people) and get to know others. But to start I would read up on your own for a bit.

Surya_14(S.B.I.T)

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 9, 2021
Real northern california
IG _kayla_2022
twitter phat_puss2022
Are you really new to it tho? Or did you just realize that some things you like, actually have a category?
Definitely educate yourself on whatever it is YOU mean by kink (get 3 people in a room and you will have 12 different opinions on what kink is🤣) and what is safe, sort of safe, and what is abuse, and what isn't.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Kinks are what you feel inside that are making you different from the others. It's a good start to be virgin in this domain. You will discover what you like yourself, you don't need others to teach you. This way later you will have your own kinks and maybe share with your partner.

Don't ask for others' kinks! You might push yourself too far trying to learn everything.

EDIT: damn, felt for an old topic response by a banned entity.

Featured Threads

New Personals