New to the community! And kink talk?

SoftenLynxy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 16, 2022
Hi there! My name is Lynx and I’m finally accepting myself as a fur? Uh? There’s also some things that I gotta get off my chest as well and what’s a better way to do that then on a site specifically for kinks!

Hm. I don’t know where to start.

Things I know I’m into are as follows, I prefer to be on the receiving end of these-
- Size (big cock, big balls, men who are larger than me)
- Muscles, Veins
- Knotting

Who knows, I might find more things but for right now I’d say I’m extremely tame ;w;

I’ve also been exploring a bit more and I have a hunch I’ve been into this since I was little—
Something something… I might be a “feeder” ?? I’m still not 100% knowledgeable about the topic and I’m interested in knowing more but I’ve come to realize that I’m actually very timid on the subject and I’d like to get to know more about the dynamic.

That’s all I can really say right now ! Hi there and hello ! It’s nice to meet you all❤️

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
A feedee is the one who gets fed. A feeder is one who does the feeding. I think that’s what you’re referring to. If you enjoy feeding someone then you’re the feeder role. Opposite would be feedee.
Welcome to kink glad you’re exploring your fur side.

Reactions: SoftenLynxy

Featured Threads

New Personals