New to this lifestyle!

Playfullwolfy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 16, 2022
It depends on how you can adopt it and your circumstances.

There could be some subtle domination always if you want to do it without making it exposing.

Sarcastic lover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 11, 2023
When we our in private we do it! That’s why it’s hard to switch tones! From being sarcastic in front of everyone to be submissive when we’re in private! Because my sarcasm comes out of me

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
When we our in private we do it! That’s why it’s hard to switch tones! From being sarcastic in front of everyone to be submissive when we’re in private! Because my sarcasm comes out of me
So the simple answer here is that being submissive doesn't come naturally to you, which is fine. There are many different ways in this world of BDSM, and a bedroom submissive is probably one of the most common.
Of course you find it difficult to turn off the real you, that's understandable and if this is something you want to do you will need to work on it if you want a D/s dynamic to feel "real" to you both.

That said there is always the bratty sub dynamic where being cheeky or sarcastic would fit ok as long as you don't put up too much of a struggle to the point where he gives up.

Sarcastic lover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 11, 2023
It depends on how you can adopt it and your circumstances.

There could be some subtle domination always if you want to do it without making it exposing.
We come up with him giving me instructions on what to do when and where and I have to text him or take a video of me doing something when he ask

Featured Threads

New Personals