new ways of pleasing your Dom

unicorn

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 20, 2020
Hi!
I'm wondering what new ways can I sexually please my Dom. I'm looking for something more than bj, massage (and ofc obeying fully). I'm talking more like doing something for him that could even surprise a little.
So my question is:
If you are a sub, what would you do if you'd like to impress your Dom when he tells you to please him?
If you are a dom, what ideas could you give me that work for you?
If you are a switch, feel free to answer both!

PS We also like to do a bit of age play (soft DD/LG) so you can take this into account too!

Stretch24

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 14, 2020
I'm not sure if your questions have been answered yet by now but when I read your original post you were looking for other ways that may not even be sexual to please your dom.
I have been a sub for 14 years to the same mistress I often find that as with any relationship. It is good to find out things that you're dom likes and and dislikes and please him / her in those ways. For instance sometimes my mistress prefers to just call me 2 come and make her feel better after a long hard day at work sometimes this consists of simple foot massages a nice back massage giving her a bath things like this that she enjoys. Other ways such as flowers or such I know this does not apply to your Dom. But the same thing I believe would apply in your situation find out what he likes and dislikes and randomly surprise him with something that he will just feel the appreciation from you

Featured Threads

New Personals