New York City: M/Dom/23 seeks M/Dom/18-20 ~

Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
C

carash22

23 year old dominant male seeking an any age, submissive male for online master/slave relationship

Are you looking for a master? I am currently looking for a male slave, and I hope that you will fit my requirements. I would like to have a completely-online, anonymous slave to control. If you accept, and agree to become my slave, complete one of the following dares (or, if you really want to please me, do both):

OPTION 1:

Write the following things on your body in a permanent marker. All of them shouldn't visible while wearing clothes. Make sure you write them in a mirror so someone that was looking at you could read them:

CUM DUMP on your upper chest with an arrow to your mouth
(your first name) IS A SISSY on your stomach
WHORE on your hard cock
FUCK MY PUSSY above your ass with an arrow to your asshole
SLUT on each of your ass cheeks

OPTION 2:

This dare involves CBT and Anal torture. Using a string, rope, or similar object, tie up your cock and balls in a position similar to this one:

http://xhamster.com/photos/view/81635-984909.html

Also, insert a Butt Plug (or similarly shaped object) into your ass. Then go about your normal day. Keep the objects on for at least 7 hours. Take pictures of your cock and balls tied up, and your ass with the plug in.

When you are finished with the dare you choose, send pictures of the dare(s) to [email protected]. Also send a FULL list of your likes and limits and a little more information about yourself. I look forward to hearing from you slave.

• Kinks:
I am into bondage, piss, feminization, and pain. However, if one of these things is a limit for you, I would be willing to work around that.

• Experience:
I have had several slaves in the past, and I currently have one other slave. However, he is just a temporary dare slave, and I would like a more long-term relationship.

• Limits:
To be my slave, you need to be willing to take pictures and videos with face, you have to be able to complete tasks I give you within 24 hours, and you need to respond to me when I give you things to do. Please note that I will try to respect any limits you have.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals