New York: M/Sub/19 seeks F/Dom/All ages ~ Looking for a kinky Mistress!!

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)

Smokey69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 29, 2012
19 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female of any age

About Me:

Hey, I am fairly new to kinktalk.com but I would Love to give it a try. I am currently a 19 year old college student studying for Finance with a fair amount of free time on my hands. I am Caucasian, 6’1, 155lb. For the longest time now I have been fascinated about being dominated by (preferably) an older woman who is fun & kinky. Experience would be a plus but is not necessary. I am Very open minded and I absolutely love trying new things & having my limits pushed. I am fairly new to the whole Dom/Sub scene but hopefully you will be able to change that ;p Unfortunately I don’t have any toys to play with but willing to get creative and use anything around the house. Also I Love using webcam & I would love to try taking pics for offline tasks. Lastly I am very dedicated loyal & obedient & willing to fully commit to being your slave!

What I am looking for:

I need a Mistress that I can have a serious relationship with. I want to please you & obey you to the fullest extend & be punished if I fail to do so . You can be of any age & ethnicity & with any amount of experience. I want to be completely controlled by you & for you to train me into becoming a good slave. It would be a big plus if you have a webcam or at least a mic. so we can have some fun on Skype.
Thank you for taking your time to read this & hopefully I fit the describtion of what you are looking for. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to PM me or email me. I am waiting for your reply ;p

Also I hope that you will be able to disregard my age, because i assure you i am not some young desperate pervert looking for a way to satisfy his thirst for sexual pleasure or to just play with my cock on cam for you, on the contrary i have been having sex for the longest time now, but that is not why i joined this website & created this thread. I am looking for a serious long-term relationship so i can explore my fetishes & limits/boundaries to the fullest extend & maybe one day become the perfect slave. :D

E-mail: [email protected]

• Kinks:
Humiliation, Body Writing, Dirty Talk, Orgasm Control, Semi-Public, Mild Pain, Edging, Spanking & Pics/Webcam ;P

• Experience:
I have a little bit of experience in the Dom/Sub scene, unfortunately i never had a Mistress but hopefully you can change that ;)

• Limits:
Feces/Blood, Permanent, Family/Friends, Extreme Pain, Drinking Urine

Attachments

• DSC00027.jpg
    DSC00027.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC00068.jpg
    DSC00068.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 12

Featured Threads

New Personals