Nina's Risky Reverse Raffle

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
This raffle will start on Saturday 1st Feb midnight GMT and continue for the first two weeks of February.

As you can see this is a different kind of raffle with different rules. Everyone joining here starts with a bundle of 50 tickets. Your objective is to enkink (a made up concept similar to encash meaning to convert to kink..lol) the tickets so as to reduce the no. of tickets as well as the chances of your name popping up at the time of the random draw at the end where the number of tickets left with you will be the weight assigned to your name in the draw.

The (unlucky) raffle winner will have to post 3 pictures attempting 3 different kinks, the first runner up (provided there are more than 3 contestants) has to post 2 and the 2nd runners up (if more than 5 contestants) has to post 1. Pictures should be as per kt rules and to be posted in your albums only. if pictures are a limit for someone then just reports will be acceptable too.

The various options to enkink tickets are (self monitored, no pics required)
  • One ticket - for every one hour of edging (maximum one per day permissible if done voluntarily)
  • One ticket - for every day of 'no touch' denial endured (so if you use this, you can't earn for the edging above)
  • One ticket - for every 200 spanks on nipples or genital
  • One ticket - for every 20 minutes of clamping or other pain devices applied
  • One ticket - for every one hour of assuming submissive poses
  • One ticket - for 90 minutes of chores done naked or with a kinky element.
  • Two tickets - for every three hours of bondage under clothing (eg. crotch rope)
  • Two tickets - Every half an hour of naked exercises (females can wear sports bra)
  • Three tickets - Every one hour of custom kink based on your preferences with report
  • Four tickets - One predicament bondage task with report
  • Five tickets - One hidden public dare with report
(Not more than 20% of the tickets can be enkinked using a single category or in a single day)

Contestants are expected to post here atleast once in every two days, updating everyone on their tasks done and tickets enkinked, if they do not update from time to time, they risk getting those enkinked tickets re-added to their totals. Additionally its preferable if their signatures also reflect the latest number of tickets they have so lurkers can strategize and target.

Now for the risk factor, by following and constructively commenting (50 words min.) on the ongoing game/contestants/tasks etc , every lurker can earn one card per post limited to max one card per day, self earned and self monitored. Each card can then be used by them targeting any of the contestants they like, any time in the game either as a red card or a green card.
Red Card - Pain task
Green Card - Pleasure task
(tasks should take no longer than half an hour to complete or breach limits of the contestant they are given to)
Thus, lurkers posting regularly can earn cards consistently and store and use at a later time to maximise their impact on the game and the constestants luck..lol

Once a contestant gets targeted, they have a choice, either forego the reduction of 20% of the tickets already enkinked (that is they will be added back to their total) or perform the task asap. If the contestant chooses to do the task instead then they are blocked from enkinking until they have finished the task and posted a report in the thread (no pics required)

P.S. even if a contestant enkinks all their tickets, their names will still be in the raffle draw with weight 1 which has very low chances of being picked.

Feel free to join the game upto 5th Feb. Hope we all enjoy the game;)

Clear-Acrylic-Lucky-Draw-Box-Lottery-Draw.jpg_350x350.jpg

Last edited:

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
sounds like a wonderful idea Nina! you always have some creative thoughts and ideas and are always a pleasure to chat with. timing isnt right for me these days so i wont be able to commit to this fun this time around. it is certainly temptig though!

happy new year and wish you all the best!

till next time! :)

Reactions: nina

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
Oh wow. That's... devious. I'm tempted to join, but in any case I'll follow this thread either as participant or lurker. For now I'll remain lurker and see if I'll join. I do have a couple hours to join I guess.

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
I do have a couple hours to join I guess.
Yes, you do.

The game is also open for people to join after it begins, the only downfall will be the later one joins the game once it starts, the lesser the time they'll have to perform tasks and enkink tickets as compared to those who join from the very beginning.

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
Well... I'm so intrigued.

So, is it correct that one has 14 days to reduce 50 tickets to as little as possible? And one may only reduce 10 tickets by any of the options (which means a maximum of 2 times "hidden public dare with report"), right? So you need at least 5 different of those options if you intend to reduce to zero tickets...?

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Yes that's correct, thanks for illustrating, while I did not mention, I am still considering if one can reduce it to zero or atleast has to retain 1 ticket by rule, I am thinking zero should be allowed as some lurker would definitely target them before they reach zero.. hmm let me know your thoughts

Also all enkinkment ways are options so even if one option say hidden public is a limit for someone then they can attempt another.

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
Yeah, I'm trying to figure our how much I would be able to reduce the tickets. If one refuses a lurker's task, 20% of the reductions will be eliminated. So if for example I had 10 tickets removed by hidden public dares and refuse a lurker's task, I'd have 8 tickets removed then and would be able to do another hidden public task to remove those two tickets (since the limit is 10 removed)?

That said, I'm not in the primary target group of this raffle since pictures are a limit and thus I'd use the reports replacement.

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
You won't be able to do another hidden public dare once you've earned 10 out of it which get reduces to 8 due to rejecting a task as the the 20% rule applies on gross tickets enkinked and not net. Maybe diversify a bit and try some denial or try to fit another public-ish dare in the custom kink option for three tickets

Also you never know what motivates people to target, maybe its not the pics but just for the thrill of deviously stopping a good performer from reducing a lot and to keep them on the edge ;)

Reactions: justdave67

maxperv

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 27, 2014
I enjoyed playing in your Red/Yellow team challenge, so count me in for the raffle. I don't have lots of free time, so I guess my relative risk will be high!

Reactions: justdave67 and nina

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
The raffle has begun. But people can still join the game.

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
I'm sure I will regret, but I join.

Does "naked chores" count as "naked exercises"?

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
I'm sure I will regret, but I join.

Does "naked chores" count as "naked exercises"?
It doesn't but I am adding a category just now in the main post itself because I think it should be an option
1 ticket for 90 minutes of chores done naked or with a kinky element.

Reactions: kaylessa

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
Oh wow, that means I can do naked exercises and naked chores. Cool!

If I do naked chores for 90 minutes and attach nipple clamps for 60 minutes while doing the chores, does that reduce 3 tickets for clamps plus 1 for naked chores? Can options be combined when possible?

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
No they can't be combined, you have to choose which one you want to count it as.

atownesquire

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 6, 2008
Against my better judgment, I'll join. This is probably a bad idea as I won't have a ton of free time. I'm doing an hour of edging, then 20 minutes with nipple clamps on, so 48 tickets.

PunsexualPrince

• Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 5, 2019
I'd like to join too if its not too late. I've edged so one reduction also.

48 tickets total.

Last edited:

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
I'd like to join too if its not too late. I've edged so one reduction also.

48 tickets total.

The game is also open for people to join after it begins, the only downfall will be the later one joins the game once it starts, the lesser the time they'll have to perform tasks and enkink tickets as compared to those who join from the very beginning.

Sure you can join, I will stop accepting new contestants from 6th Feb onwards, the raffle draw is on 15th Feb.

Also one reduction for one hour edging makes it 49 tickets and not 48

Last edited:
Reactions: PunsexualPrince

PunsexualPrince

• Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 5, 2019
Sure you can join, I will stop accepting new contestants from 6th Feb onwards, the raffle draw is on 15th Feb.

Also one reduction for one hour edging makes it 49 tickets and not 48

One of these days im going to learn to count I promise.

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
Yesterday I had:
  • 30 minutes of jumping jacks and squats, switched every 5 minutes, all nude
  • 1 hour of edging
  • 90 minutes of naked chores (washing clothes, vacuuming)
  • 20 minutes of nipple clamps
  • 1 orgasm 😁
5 tickets enkinked, 45 tickets left. I hope I can keep this pace, but I doubt it. When the weekend is over, I'll probably slow down a lot. I'm also happy that I'm not in denial since 1 hour of edging would be difficult otherwise.

No they can't be combined, you have to choose which one you want to count it as.
I'm glad I read that post in time and did the clamps after the chores.

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Raffle Stats

Contestants
@1Exhibitionist - 50 tickets
@kaylessa - 45 tickets
@maxperv - 50 tickets
@PunsexualPrince - 49 tickets
@atownesquire - 48 tickets

Lurkers
0 red cards earned
0 green cards earned

Deadlines (all end at 11.59 pm GMT)
Last day to join raffle - 5th Feb
Last day to enkink tickets - 14th Feb

Raffle draw date - 15th Feb

All rules and enkinkment options in the first post of the thread.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals