Nina's Risky Reverse Raffle

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
I just realized that I listed submissive poses, but didn't list the enkinked tickets for it when I did my last report.

I was able to do the folloing on Sunday after I posted:
  • 1 hour of edging
  • 200 genital spanks

I was able to do the following yesterday:
  • 1 hour of edging
  • 200 genital spanks
  • 60 minutes of submissive poses
  • 90 minutes of naked chores
  • 40 minutes of nipple clamps (in 2 sessions)
I was able to do the following today:
  • 1 hour of edging
I reject the GREEN CARD task because I won't be able to do the task. This means I lose 20% of the enkinked tickets, which is 8 (42 x 0.2 = 8.4). I'm sorry, I would have considered the task, but I won't be able to do it soon and would probably fail to do it in time anyway since it's only a couple days left. In additon the task would block earning tickets for a couple days which increases the penalty it gives. Thus, I decided to accept the 20% penalty.

Tickets enkinked so far (totals):
  • 5 for continuous edging
  • 7 for genital spanks
  • 7 for nipple clamps
  • 2 for submissive poses
  • 6 for naked chores
  • 10 for naked exercises
  • 5 for hidden public
  • -11 by effects (+5 by @1Exhibitionist, -10 by @justdave67, +5 by myself, -3 by @1Exhibitionist, -8 by @nina)
19 tickets left

Reactions: justdave67 and nina

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Raffle Stats

Contestants
@1Exhibitionist - 44 tickets - Transfer 5 tickets from any one opponent to yourself (USED)
@kaylessa - 19 tickets - Subtract 5 tickets from your total and add 5 tickets to any one opponent's total (USED)
@maxperv - 42 tickets - Bail out of one lurker's task (either green or red)
@PunsexualPrince - 36 tickets - Limit free edging enkinkments for any one day.
@atownesquire - 15 tickets - All enkinkments count for double the tickets for one day (USED)
@justdave67 - 16 tickets - Add 10 tickets to any one opponent's totals (USED)

Lurkers
Red Cards
@nina - 1 on 5th Feb (USED); 1 on 9th Feb
Green Cards
@nina - 1 on 8th Feb (USED)
(any kt member can post min. 50 words constructive comments on the game anytime and as many times as they wish to and claim one lurker card of any type [red/green] each time subject to max. 1 per day per lurker)
P.S. Last day to enkink tickets and use bag powers - 14th Feb, 11.59 pm GMT
Raffle draw date - 15th Feb
All rules and enkinkment options in the first post of the thread.

Last edited:

atownesquire

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 6, 2008
I also did 30 minutes of naked weight lifting at home, so I should be at 13 now.

7 hrs edging =8tickets (includes double up prize)
2 hour clamps=6 tickets
200 ball spanks and 400 nipple spanks=6 tickets (includes double prize)
120 minutes naked exercise=10 tickets. (includes double prize)
90 minutes of naked chores =1 ticket
Hidden public task with report=10 tickets (includes double prize)

Reactions: nina

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
The fourth and final twist. This is also optional.

If you want to try your luck with this, then spin this wheel, every time you spin you either have to add or subtract tickets to/from your tally or spank yourself accordingly and then that option gets automatically removed for subsequent spins. Once you decide to participate in this twist, you have to keep spinning the wheel until you spin 'Stop' once.

Reactions: justdave67

atownesquire

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 6, 2008
I spun -2, -1, then stop! Pretty good result, so I'm down to 10 now.

7 hrs edging =8tickets (includes double up prize)
2 hour clamps=6 tickets
200 ball spanks and 400 nipple spanks=6 tickets (includes double prize)
120 minutes naked exercise=10 tickets. (includes double prize)
90 minutes of naked chores =1 ticket
Hidden public task with report=10 tickets (includes double prize)

-3 from wheel.

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
The fourth and final twist. This is also optional.
Since luck tends not to be on my side, I'll skip this twist. I'm not going to increase my tickets that late into the game.

Yesterday I was able to do a couple things to enkink more tickets. I'm so extremely glad I'm not in denial since otherwise the edging would be cruel. Unfortunately I was unable to continue with spanks since my crotch area is hurting and I don't want any damage there. I hope I will be able to do another hidden public task until this game ends.

I was able to do the following yesterday:
  • 1 hour of edging
  • 60 minutes of submissive poses
  • 20 minutes of nipple clamps

Tickets enkinked so far (totals):
  • 6 for continuous edging
  • 7 for genital spanks
  • 8 for nipple clamps
  • 3 for submissive poses
  • 6 for naked chores
  • 10 for naked exercises
  • 5 for hidden public
  • -11 by effects (+5 by @1Exhibitionist, -10 by @justdave67, +5 by myself, -3 by @1Exhibitionist, -8 by @nina)
16 tickets left

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Raffle Stats

Contestants
@1Exhibitionist - 47 tickets - Transfer 5 tickets from any one opponent to yourself (USED)
@kaylessa - 16 tickets - Subtract 5 tickets from your total and add 5 tickets to any one opponent's total (USED)
@maxperv - 41 tickets - Bail out of one lurker's task (either green or red)
@PunsexualPrince - 33 tickets - Limit free edging enkinkments for any one day.
@atownesquire - 10 tickets - All enkinkments count for double the tickets for one day (USED)
@justdave67 - 16 tickets - Add 10 tickets to any one opponent's totals (USED)
Last day to enkink tickets and use bag powers - 14th Feb, 11.59 pm GMT

Raffle draw date - 15th Feb

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Raffle Stats (final)

Contestants
@1Exhibitionist - 47 tickets
@kaylessa - 16 tickets
@maxperv - 41 tickets
@PunsexualPrince - 33 tickets
@atownesquire - 10 tickets
@justdave67 - 16 tickets
Raffle is closed for further enkinkment of tickets

For the raffle draw to be unbiased I felt it would be best to request someone else to do it instead of myself. Our admin @droptokon graciously agreed to help out and he will announce the results on this thread anytime today. The number of tickets above are the final weights to be applied to each contestants names.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Announcing the Winners of Nina's Risky Reverse Raffle!

Its been a long and hard fought contest with some truly devious twists and turns along the way.
Again a HUGE thanks to @nina for putting in all the effort and thought, this has certainly
been one of the more memorable events in recent Kink Talk history!

And so onto the results, I've enclosed them in a spoiler so you can reveal them one at a time.
I conducted the draw using a statistical randomizer so the results are purely chance but take into
account the number of tickets held by each competitor at the end.

🥇 🏆 1st Place - maxperv 🏆 🥇
🥈2nd Place - atownsquire 🥈
🥉3rd Place - PunsexualPrince 🥉

Congratulations (I think?) to the winners and to everyone who played and followed along.​

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Thanks Doc:) surprising results indeed.
The winner and the two runners up have to post photos or reports as per requirements described in the first post of this thread. There is no specified time limit to complete them but it is assumed that they will do it within reasonable time.

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to all 6 participants for enthusiastically participating in this raffle. I sure had a blast hosting it and it was only because the contestants were active and keeping it interesting:)

Reactions: kaylessa

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
Wow, I'm surprised by who got drawn for 2nd place. I must say this was a lot of fun, even if in the end I had to slow down due to real life reasons. I had an awesome time. Well done nina!

atownesquire

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 6, 2008
Wow, I'm surprised by who got drawn for 2nd place. I must say this was a lot of fun, even if in the end I had to slow down due to real life reasons. I had an awesome time. Well done nina!

Yeah...you aren't the only one who's surprised by who got drawn for second place....that was a lot of work for nothing, well, I guess it technically could have been worse. Congrats to the other contestants who got ridiculously lucky, and thanks again to Nina for running this....So, I know the "winners" have to post pics, but what exactly are the tasks/kinks? I think I owe 2 as the runner up if I'm reading things right? :(

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Tasks/kinks are upto you, since photos are required (unless a limit) kinks which can be visually seen will be better, like pegs applied, other pain or pleasure devices applied, body writing etc, combinations and even contorted poses etc, quite open ended with room for creativity and your customisation

Reactions: atownesquire

PunsexualPrince

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 5, 2019
Just saw the results now. Images will be posted in the next couple of days, time allowing. Thanks for the great game Nina

maxperv

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 27, 2014
Nina, thanks for running the game. I'll post my pictures in the next few days, as time allows.

Featured Threads

New Personals