Nipple clamp torture ideas

Sheisbd

Catfish
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 29, 2021
I have a sports bra and nipple clamps but I was wondering about any ideas to torture myself that I can get the materials from a hardware store or around the house

Sheisbd

Catfish
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 29, 2021
I got 88 views on here please give me some ideas or challenges you want me to do

Jonathan87

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 1, 2018
Use battery clamps on your nipples for 15second and rotate then 90degree. Repeat 5 times

Dcunaitis

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 27, 2021
Use nipple clamps and do 30 seconds moving/shaking around. Then each time you do it add more pressure/weight

Storsa

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 16, 2021
I have a sports bra and nipple clamps but I was wondering about any ideas to torture myself that I can get the materials from a hardware store or around the house
You can get a power pack for an electrical item -- a recorder, etc -- and remove the plug from the end. I've found a 16 volt provides plenty of pain. Attach the leads to your nipples -- use some sort of conductor; water will do -- using clothes pegs then plug the charger on to turn it on. If you want it to be intermediate, use a Christmas tree light blinker (yoiu can buy them most places) and plug the charger in to that. This will cause the shock to go on and off instead of being constant. This can also be used on your clit for variation. If you want even more sensation, buy double up the chargers -- one for each nipple and put them on a blinker. They won't be synchronized so it will be one nipple getting shocked, then the other and sometimes both. Post here to let us know how it goes. Photos are nice too.

Reactions: subtlizer

carlo_amostrani

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Jan 29, 2021
You can get a power pack for an electrical item -- a recorder, etc -- and remove the plug from the end. I've found a 16 volt provides plenty of pain. Attach the leads to your nipples -- use some sort of conductor; water will do -- using clothes pegs then plug the charger on to turn it on. If you want it to be intermediate, use a Christmas tree light blinker (yoiu can buy them most places) and plug the charger in to that. This will cause the shock to go on and off instead of being constant. This can also be used on your clit for variation. If you want even more sensation, buy double up the chargers -- one for each nipple and put them on a blinker. They won't be synchronized so it will be one nipple getting shocked, then the other and sometimes both. Post here to let us know how it goes. Photos are nice too.
Please be careful with electric play especially so near to the heart. Never put on pole on each side since electricity through your heart can be deadly also on low voltages

Storsa

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 16, 2021
Please be careful with electric play especially so near to the heart. Never put on pole on each side since electricity through your heart can be deadly also on low voltages

Absolutely -- I agree. Thanks for putting this out there. I neglected to do so.

Reactions: carlo_amostrani

Featured Threads

New Personals