Nipple clamps

Nightfire

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 15, 2020
London
What is the longest someone has had nipple clamps on for? My other half had clothes pegs attached to my nipples whilst I was locked up this week. 2.5 hours. When she took them off me there was a searing pain for a few seconds and then it went off. Now I want to try the clover clamps whilst locked up but I am concerned they they could cause tissue damage. Btw, being Male I don’t have very large nipples!

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I would certainly never advocate wearing them for longer than 30 minutes in a single session, and if you aren't used to them I'd start at fifteen, after a few sessions work up to twenty, then twenty five after that.

Reactions: kaylessa

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
But after some time for the blood to flow you can always reapply them. I find that a very intense form of punishment, alternating between wearing them on nipples and labia, and each time you reapply them (and remove them) it gets more and more painful

Nightfire

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 15, 2020
London
Doesn’t that hurt more putting them back on again once the blood has returned? I wasn’t sure if there were any long term effects of nipple clamps.

Smalee

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 20, 2020
Doesn’t that hurt more putting them back on again once the blood has returned? I wasn’t sure if there were any long term effects of nipple clamps.
Yes there is long time would cause purple nipple which deoxygenated blood which is dangerous

Reactions: Nightfire

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
I can only support what MissKubo already wrote: Don't wear them longer than 30 minutes in one go - the tissue needs blood flow. You can re-apply the clamps after a couple seconds of blood flow though and it's quite painful.

Smalee

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 20, 2020
I can only support what MissKubo already wrote: Don't wear them longer than 30 minutes in one go - the tissue needs blood flow. You can re-apply the clamps after a couple seconds of blood flow though and it's quite painful.
Yeah that's better

Miss Marley

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Switch
Aug 1, 2020
Hi lovely people, I have only just joined, I was reading some of the posts and this is me all over, I have just ordered a pair of Japanese nipple clamps as I think these are really good, I cannot wait to torture my nippes, have any of you tried these, can you advise girl

Smalee

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 20, 2020
Um no miss marley but u can maximum put the clamp for 2hrs

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Hi lovely people, I have only just joined, I was reading some of the posts and this is me all over, I have just ordered a pair of Japanese nipple clamps as I think these are really good, I cannot wait to torture my nippes, have any of you tried these, can you advise girl

As I have stated above, DO NOT wear them continuously for more than 30 minutes, maximum. You can take them off and then reapply them after the blood has had a chance to flow to them, and doing so is very painful.

Reactions: kaylessa

Nightfire

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 15, 2020
London

I am on my second pair. The first ones I had seemed to grip too tightly. These new ones still have a tight grip but they don’t bite as hard.
As others have said. Don’t leave on longer than 30 minutes as they will restrict blood flow. You don’t want to loose a nipple in the process!
taking them off and putting them back on is an option. As the nipples will now be sensitive it will hurt more. My Partner did this too me whilst I was tied and gagged. It was a good job it was a large ballgag tbh. It did muffle the scream! Would I let her do it again? Hell yeah!

Torturemyclit

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 27, 2020
Be aware of the clamps you use. Some you can't wear for very long as many have pointed out blood flow issues. The talon clamp is insanely intense. But, dos not cut off the blood flow as others do. That being said. Only for experienced at play. Research u our " toys " and play. Be safe, have fun.

Kytten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2021
B.C.
What is the longest someone has had nipple clamps on for? My other half had clothes pegs attached to my nipples whilst I was locked up this week. 2.5 hours. When she took them off me there was a searing pain for a few seconds and then it went off. Now I want to try the clover clamps whilst locked up but I am concerned they they could cause tissue damage. Btw, being Male I don’t have very large nipples!
I have wore nipple clamps I find them more painful then clothes pegs myself so I have been allowed to take them off rather quickly as soon as they hurt to much... however clothes pegs the longest I wore them was 3 hours and just as you did it was a searing pain as they came off however i find that more easier to handle then wearing ones that hurt the whole time.

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
As others have mentioned it is a matter of what clamps you use and to make sure to not have them on for to long. The part no one often seams to mention is that beside of blood flow issues (nipples are one of the few places where that might get a problem) that in my experience nerve damage is more likely to cause problems.

Because of that, starting to lose feeling or a tingling sensation is something to take serious, and once they start my advice is to stop and give the nipples a day or so pause (more if they are not back to normal)

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
What are you looking for, joy or pain?
I am using them for pain and give me a great orgasm as I am actually using painful paper clamps instead. No more than 15 minutes, and not directly on nipples but behind them.
I just don't buy sex toys, I like to improvise.

Kytten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2021
B.C.
What are you looking for, joy or pain?
I am using them for pain and give me a great orgasm as I am actually using painful paper clamps instead. No more than 15 minutes, and not directly on nipples but behind them.
I just don't buy sex toys, I like to improvise.
I use them for both pain and pleasure as I get pleasure from some pain. I like clothes pegs and if I want weight added I duct tape rocks on to the pegs the bigger the rock I can use the more weight.

Featured Threads

New Personals